- Hardcover: 456 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2nd edition (November 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416055347
- ISBN-13: 978-1416055341
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#718,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #108 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Diagnostic Imaging
- #145 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- #242 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Diagnostics & Labs
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Musculoskeletal MRI, 2e 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“I recommend Musculoskeletal MRI enthusiastically and without hesitation to any radiologist or clinician interested in gaining a deeper practical understanding of this field. This book succeeds both as a reference to keep by the view box and as a textbook to be read from cover to cover.
-Radiology, review of previous edition
About the Author
Mark W. Anderson, MD, Harrison Distinguished Teaching Professor of Radiology; Chief, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now