Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Museum Masterpieces: The Louvre

on June 14, 2014
It was well presented by an art connoisseur.All the pictures are wonderful to admire in their original size and beauty. I will recommend to all my friends to share the pleasure of the moment.
2 helpful votes
on April 20, 2015
I haven't watched all of this yet, but what I did was very good. Nice background either before going or to review after.
on February 2, 2016
Received. Very prompt and great service. Thank you
on May 31, 2016
Very informative
on March 3, 2015
Great lectures, very very informative and presented very well.
on June 12, 2015
Delivered timely and as advertised.
on December 5, 2013
The program was very informative and showed many of the great pieces of art in the Louvre
and included some history of the pieces.
on September 3, 2013
This series made our trip to Paris a walk in the park--I knew what to look for and enjoyed every minute.
on January 23, 2015
Perfect
on October 13, 2013
Although I do like these DVD's, I think there is too much of the professor, and would like to have more art. Several excellent pieces are presented and I enjoyed the commentary--just wished for more art on the video.
3 helpful votes