Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on December 1, 2011
Had to replace two bedside shades that had fallen apart over time. The choices were costly...ridiculously so, until I found this replacement. Was hesitant...could such a price last long? But low and behold, they are great! Highly recommend.
on May 30, 2012
These lamp shades were just what I was looking for and at a great price! The shades arrived quickly and very well packaged. They even included harps! Though I did not need them, I thought it was a considerate thing to do. I will use this vendor again.
on April 7, 2013
This met my expectations completely. It was a replacement shade that was as good or better than the original. I was glad to find it as it was a size that was uncommon.
on October 17, 2012
This shade is a perfect match for the one that wore out on my wall-mounted touch lamp. It came in packaging that protected it, in a timely fashion. I'm very happy.
on June 21, 2013
showed up heavily packaged and in perfect condition.
easy to install, and look great once I got them installed.
creme color is a lot like an antique white (looks good)

** UPDATE **
after 6 months now .. still holding up well
on December 1, 2012
The lampshades are very nice, but one of them has has material that is not caught in the edging. I haven't figured

out how to fix it yet.
on March 11, 2012
For the money, I couldn't do better. These look nice as shades for my small bedside lamps. Hope they hold-up well.
on April 24, 2013
They were exactly what I wanted and they are perfect in my office. Highly recommended for all to buy and use.
on February 4, 2013
My parents gave me a low profile lamp which was in storage. The shade on the lamp was damaged and it didn't match the other lampshade in the room. I searched high and low for a reasonably priced lampshade locally (Target & Walmart too) and was completely unsuccessful. I found this one on Amazon and it completely was the perfect sized and matched what I had in the room. To perfection, it fit and was the right color. There are guides online that teach you how to measure for a lampshade, harp types and depths and I highly recommend you use them. I give this product a 5 Star rating and the company that carries the lampshade.
on January 30, 2013
I needed new shades for my swing arm lamps at the head of my bed. I had a difficult time locating the suitable size in local retail stores. These shades were the right size and color at a very reasonable price. The quality was equal to the original shades on these lamps.