Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on January 11, 2012
Wonderful, serene and deeply relaxing. I teach guided meditation and frequently use this song as background music in that it helps people ease into a peaceful meditative state. The soft watery sounds are naturally soothing and impart a sense of safety and embracing calm that allows one to relax and release tension and holding. I also recommend this for people having difficulty sleeping.
on December 2, 2012
I chose this for relaxation into sleep. So for that it's fine. But if you stay awake long enough some where through it are these annoying sounds. Guess it's supposed to be whales???? sounded more like squeaky hinges. So for that I couldn't give it any higher ratings.
on May 23, 2013
I read the reviews prior to purchasing this album which mostly where negative. It was so cheap that I bought it anyway hoping against hope that it would be worthwhile. It was. The so-called dings, or pings which were distracting to one turned out to be very effective for my meditation and once I even fell into a very deep, relaxed sleep. Everyone is different and hears differently. The water which one said sounded like being poured, to me sounded like a gentle movement through the water, whether by floating or by boat...who knows? I enjoyed the music and continue to do so. Worth the $.99 I paid for it.
on June 14, 2014
This is better than others I bought. They were disappointing. This really does relax the listener. I use it often. anyone who loves the ocean will find this appealing.
on May 1, 2017
VERY RELAXING. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!
on August 5, 2015
I LOVE this track. I love the underwater sounds, and the gentle swish that a hand moving through water makes.
Very good way to fall asleep at night!
on November 7, 2012
Really enjoyed this download. It doesn't sound like water from a pitcher like some of the cd's trying to duplicate water sounds. This actually sounds like what it is suppose to sound like. It makes you feel like when you are underwater or even near the surface with the waves rippling around and above you. Great find for meditating or for true relaxation.
on October 30, 2013
I listen to this every night as I'm falling asleep. i am really sensitive to sudden changes in sound when i'm sleeping but require some background white noise. i've tried several different soothing tracks but they usually have heavy ocean waves, get really loud at points, or have weird bird sounds. this is just good quiet soothing sounds.
on November 8, 2015
A little too much hard wave sound for me.
on March 20, 2013
The first time I played this over my regular speakers and didn't like it. Then I used it with my ear buds to help fall asleep and liked the effect with the earbuds in. I thought the water sounds would cause a feeling of having to go to the bathroom, but that didn't happen. This is a very relaxing product and does help me sleep.