Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 1, 2015
THIS OLD CD WAS WONDERFUL TO HEAR AGAIN! MY OLD RECORD HAD SCRATCHES, THAT I STILL HEAR IN MY MEMORY, THIS CD ALSO HAS "MORE MUSIC FROM PETER GUNN" WHICH IS AT LEAST AS GOOD.
on July 22, 2014
Genius is timeless and that is what Henry Mancini was and is. New artists are still using this music to wrap around their covers today. I have discovered this show and alot about it was ahead of its time, not the least was the music was as important as was the actors & writers.
on May 13, 2012
I have downloaded an incredible amount of Henry Mancini music onto my Amazon Kindle Fire. This is the 1st album I downloaded onto it and frankly it is the first one I always go back and listen to for incredible stereo sound. Dreamville is my favorite. I am absolutely no jazz critic but the piano and instrumental on this is just amazing. I highly recommend this album to anyone you will not be disappointed.
on September 29, 2014
The best music ever. I had another CD and it was borrowed and never returned. I was quite dissapointed until I found this one at a reasonable price. I truly enjoy Mancini's work in this CD.
on September 3, 2016
Daughter loves it enough said.
on October 6, 2013
Peter Gunn and Mr. Lucky were the two first springboards to Mancini's rise to one of the most successful film composer's of the 20th century. This recording features the best of the best from the Peter Gunn series.The sound quality is excellent..
on September 13, 2016
Box damaged
on April 14, 2014
Music still sounds great after all these years. It's great to hear big band jazz executed by true musicians. Early Mancni was really the best...grew up with it. Mr. Lucky is great, too.
on July 29, 2014
Great music, by the greatest composer of movie and television music. Mancini composed scores that were as much a part of the shows as the actors or stories.
on June 6, 2014
A masterful series by Mancini. Conveys different emotions through his blending of instruments and charts!! A must for any collection!