- Paperback: 225 pages
- Publisher: Dover Pubns; Revised edition (June 1967)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486218090
- ISBN-13: 978-0486218090
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,561 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Music of the Spheres: The Material Universe from Atom to Quasar, Simply Explained; VOLUME I, The Macrocosm: Planets, Stars, Galaxies, Cosmology Paperback – June, 1967
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Read this as soon as you can, the rest of your life will be just a bit better for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A classic, entertaining science book for the layman from the 1960s. Murchie was a talented writer and artist.Published 5 months ago by Dr. Morbius
This was one of my favorite books in high school. A great introduction to physics, astronomy and relativity.Published 13 months ago by Robert Brauer