- Series: Music Theory Illustrated by Music Wormhole
- Staple Bound: 17 pages
- Publisher: Music Wormhole (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0983629250
- ISBN-13: 978-0983629252
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,445,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Music Theory Illustrated on Piano for Beginners Staple Bound – 2015
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Music Theory Illustrated on Piano for Beginners includes two colorful, laminated chord wheels that make learning the piano easy, an easy to understand text that explains the basics of music theory and colored stickers to place on your piano.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|