MIMIDI Wooden Acoustic Guitar Stand- Foldable Portable Floor A Frame Stand Guitar Accessories for Acoustic, Electric Guitars, Bass,Banjo (Black Metal)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【High Quality acoustic guitar stand】MIMIDI guitar stands make of Strong Metal and ABS plastic material,The arm is covered with 4 mm thick sponge foam, all contact points where touching your instruments are covered with protect material.
- 【Portable electric guitar stands】With the collapsible design you can fold your folding guitar stand into one piece easily. Light weight,folds flat in seconds without disassembly for easy storage and travel
- 【A- Frame bass guitar stand】A frame structure is the most stable design to support your instruments when unfolded.The 4 rubber cap on ends of the base arms are made of industrial Injection grade soft rubber material, which let a frame guitar stand firmly
- 【Adjustable folding guitar stand】The vertical arms opening degrees adjustable for different sizes of instruments.The ladder designed base arms using the fixing structure to achieve perfect fit when guitar is placed and will not have slightest shake
- 【Universal Guitar Stand 】 Folding guitar floor stand can be use as acoustic guitar stand, electric guitar stand, Classic Guitar Stand, bass guitar stand, kids guitar stand and banjo stand.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1. The MIMIDI A-frame guitar floor stand for Acoustic/Electric/Classical guitars, Bass,Ukulele and more, foldable design.
2. MIMIDI guitar stand acoustic uses electrostatic spraying process, the shape for more stability and security. It combines durability and stability with soft foam arms on which your guitar rests ensuring that your bass, electric or acoustic guitar is guarded from marks and scuffs.
3. The 4 rubber caps on ends of the bottom tubes are made of industrial Injection grade soft rubber material, which let stand firmly, this ensures that your guitar does not move no matter what the environment providing you with a greater degree of comfort.
material: Iron ABS
bottom tube length: 30cm
vertical tube height: 40cm
span when the stand is fully open:27cm
net weight: 0.77kg
package included: 1 x Black guitar stand
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put a little towel over the pads just in case but one day I noticed that my guitar was directly on the pads... maybe my gf mved the guitar cleaning or I did, who knows? All I know is "OH S*&^" came out of my mouth and I rushed to the guitar and slowly picked it up expecting to see damage... nope it was fine.
If a whole night and day didnt damage it then It should be ok. I havent used a towel since and I havent had any issues with it/ ( going on about 8 months not) longest it sat was 6 weeks.
All in all I am extremely satisfied.
I just fitted some PLASTIC tubing (an old irrigation line) over the contact areas, and used some black electric tape for the rear support. (Ya probably could just use some old socks.)
THE MUSICIAN'S GEAR A-FRAME ACOUSTIC GUITAR STAND - is an exception piece of equipment for a give away price.
I like the low profile, the ease of packing along with much else for a gig, the guitar-centered way it presents a guitar it's holding, ease of folding (though it just folds so the feet come together - nowhere near as compact as some other designs like this I've seen), and very sturdy construction. I really like the way it allows me to grab the neck of the guitar as I approach, since no part of the stand comes anywhere near the neck. I was really impressed when they arrived. The design seems a bit cheap, maybe, but the construction is really confidence inspiring - and really, all it has to do is hold a guitar upright!