Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Muskoka MH25BL Pleasant Hearth Wall Mount Fireplace, Black Glass, 25"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 ember bed selection - plastic Crystals, log set, or stone
- LED - 3 color, 1 color cycle and 1 off status (amber, blue, amber & blue, color cycle, off)
- Side lighting LED - 3 color, 1 color cycle and 1 off status (amber, blue, amber & blue, color cycle, off)
- Ten adjustable temperature settings with 2 Degree increments, 64 degreef-82 Degree 18 Degree c-27 Degree C and always on
- Timer - 1 hour adjustable increment, up to 8 hours
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stylish and contemporary, the Muskoka corrida wall mounted fireplace will add a chic aesthetic to any room. A choice of traditional Log, Zen stone, or acrylic diamond ember bed with four color lighting options, it is sure to set any mood. Mount on the wall to add flair and heat anywhere. Remote included. Stand, mounting bracket and hardware included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem came when the unit was turned on. It began to heat but only heated for about a minute then the heating stopped and never came back on even though the temperature was set much higher than the current air temp. I tried turning it even higher with no results. I unplugged the unit and let it set for 10 minutes and plugged it in again. Once again it heated for about a minute and stopped. I contacted their customer service and they immediately sent a new heater fan assembly which I installed (not a job for a novice, but I put myself through college doing appliance repair). The result was identical to previous operation. I ordered another identical unit from Amazon before returning this one. The second unit had similar problems although it ran for a longer period than the first.
The problem seems to be that the thermal shut down for the unit is mounted on the fan housing and when the hot air is forced through the fan is shuts the unit down until it cools.
I would not recommend this unit to anyone. It makes a very expensive night light.