- File Size: 193 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: David Horowitz Freedom Center (April 1, 2011)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0058P4PHG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #530,933 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Muslim Persecution of Christians Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
All around the world Muslim groups are displacing people, taking over countries, enslaving populations in Sharia law. We Americans must stop this trend at our borders. We must speak out and quickly punish those who kill our culture and freedoms or they may be killing our people next. The President, a man raised in Indonesia and reared in the Muslim faith by Communist parents and grandparents, must be retired in favor of one with more pro-American ideals and agenda. Don't forget to vote come November.
Every one of his criticisms of Islam have been debunked and/or are taken wildly out of context. This is old news, though. I can't believe there are people in the world who still think this way.
Sharia law should be banned in all freedom loving terrotories and anyone who practises it shouldn't have a vote in any international forum let alone the UN.
In Sharia muslim men are 1st class citizens with women 2nd after their 13yr old sons.
Non muslims are 3rd class.
Look up Dhimmi and Dhimmitude if you want to feel sick.
Slavery is happening right here and now in arab lands where the most virulent sharia is practiced.
time to wake up.
this book will help you do that and should be read by every thinking person who loves freedom and liberty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Fundamentalism