|Package Dimensions||10.2 x 9.6 x 1.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
Muslin Burp Cloths 4 Pack Large 20" by 10" 100% Cotton 6 Layers Extra Absorbent and Soft by Synrroe
- Super soft, Our muslin burp cloths is made of first class cotton, super soft, very comfortable to touch, like touching the cakes
- Absorbent, our burp cloths is really absorbent, it can absorb liquid in seconds
- Quick dry, the muslin burp cloths is quick dry, 50% quicker than normal cloths
- Pre washed, the muslin burp cloths is pre washed, has folds, which helps making the cloths softer and less shrinkage. Flattened before hanging preferred
- Very healthy, the muslin burp cloths can be quicker dry than normal cloths, and air can flow more freely among layers, very healthy to use, especially for babies
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
We pack the muslin burp cloths very nicely in the bag, it is a very nice baby gift. Muslin cotton is very good for babies, air can flows freely among the fabric. The fabric is extra soft and absorbent, also washes well and quick dry. Every mom needs this, please have a try, babies will love it!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These muslin cloths have a really nice feel to them; despite being thinner than other cloths we have used, they seem really well made. The also have a nice border to them that adds to the "premium" feel. The only downside is that they also aren't as thick as some burp cloths, and we found that this made a difference when our little one would express himself enthusiastically on our shoulders. They just don't absorb as well as thicker cloths. And after going through a few cycles in the laundry they become even thinner.
Bottom line: these cloths are high quality and have a premium feel to them, but because they are so thin they aren't as absorbent as other cloths out there.
They do shrink but that's my fault for drying them in hi tempt. Just did laundry, literally got a stack of them as we go thru them so fast in just a couple of days