Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on December 19, 2012
Just got this book in the mail yesterday and have almost finished reading it. It is really great and I can't imagine a mother reading this and not feeling comforted about herself and her parenting - I have! The authors really drive home the fact that we are all doing the best we can! What better way to celebrate that than indulging in some stories that make you laugh and warm your heart?

I can't pick a favorite story - I think because some are going to ring truer for me in different ways on different days based on what is happening with my family. I especially love the funny ones though and will go back to them over and over to help lift me up on my toughest days as a mommy. For example, if my son embarrasses me with a tantrum in a public place - they've got a story for that! Or those times when I'm so tired I can hardly think...they've got a story for that! And the days when I need to hear that I'm not the only mom that has resorted to saying things I wish I could take back...thank goodness they have some of those!

Buy this book - you won't regret it! It is a must have for your parenting library. It is not a "How To"...it is a "You are already doing great" kind of book and those are just as important! It will make a great gift for your girlfriends that are moms too!
on January 19, 2013
The title caught my attention, I must say! What Mom ANYWHERE doesn't NEED a glass of wine after a loooong day at home with our little bundles of joy? Well, not JUST the wine, but, what a great refreshing message from REAL Mom's who are stay at home's and work-at-home's who are dealing with the day to day, uh-um, struggles....no, challenges (better word), that we Mom's go through. It's nice sometimes to read about those Mom's who start their own Mega-Million, kinda like Baby-Gap brand new best thing for your little one business while changing poopie diaper #3 in the last 1/2 hour while trying to breast feed the other littler one Super Mom's daily life; but it's much more fulfilling to read a day in the life of what a real Mom goes through and the thoughts that go through their heads and the guilt that goes along with it, and realize that, hey, I'm a good...no, I'm a great Mom and I'm doing the best that I can possibly do for my child. Just knowing that there are "others" out there who go through the same thing that I am going through make this one of the best Mommy books to date!! Thank you so much for keeping it real!! A MUST READ FOR ANY MOMMY!!
on March 26, 2015
A blissful reminder that we are not alone. Real life stories from real life mom's. Just what every mom needs to know and remember. We all make mistakes, we all feel guilty, we all think we have failed one time out another. That is what makes us Moms! Cherish the little things, rejoice in their youth. We will survive!
on November 1, 2015
I am a wine lover and loved this product. Obviously easy to use and access. I had no problems with it at all. It is refreshing to find something that you can relate to and use in your everyday life to soak up some laughs. Being a parent can be trying at times but it's all worth it in the end as well as this product.
on February 18, 2013
This was a fun read....and I'm sure if I were a young mother rather than a grandmother I would have enjoyed the book even more. I found myself reminising my motherhood experiences and found myself laughing and getting choked up at other times. The truthfulness of the authors really made for heartfelt reading.....all young mothers - this is a must read for you!!!
on January 22, 2013
I was so excited when my mail lady brought this to my door today! I had just started cooking dinner, so naturally I poured a glas of wine and started skimming the pages..... I can't wait to read more! A must have for all moms out there.... Cheers to all the moms out there, I'm so glad I'm not alone in my thoughts, feelings and experiences! A huge thank you to the Katrina & Leah for writing this book and being so honest about motherhood!
on February 13, 2013
Although I haven't finished reading this book, I gave it five stars because it is great thus far. I have gone from laughing aloud to crying, and I can totally relate to many of the situations in it. This book makes you see that there is really no such thing as a perfect mother, but you simply do what works for you and your family. Totally recommend!
on June 5, 2016
We ended up getting 2 of these, one for each of our daughters. They have enjoyed reading the stories. Great for busy moms as the stories are short and some are funny and others are informational.
on February 7, 2013
This book had me laughing, crying, and wanting to read more! It is the perfect book for the busy mom because it is made up of short stories that you can read when you have a spare moment. This would be a great gift for a new mom. It validates all the moments when you feel like you might be the only one going through something and truly is a "toast to motherhood" and moms everywhere!
on January 23, 2013
I read this book in 3 days because I simply couldn't walk away. It is so wonderful to know that you are not alone in this crazy world of "Motherhood." I laughed at "I've been there!" moments & teared up at moments I couldn't imagine enduring. You will laugh & you will cry. So grab your glass of wine & snuggle up as you try to read this book in your "quiet" mommy moments.