Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > ZombiU - Nintendo Wii U forum

Why Must This Come OUt Before The WiiU

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2012, 8:31:56 PM PDT
Justin says:
It's just going to tease me until Sunday that week. :(

Posted on Sep 21, 2012, 7:57:49 PM PDT
Alan W. says:
Hey, it's better than getting it after the Wii U releases.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012, 1:13:56 PM PDT
T. Davis says:
Exactly, anyone that orders the game will have it before Nov 18.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012, 4:55:57 PM PDT
Ogun says:
Yup. I love that their doing this, assuming date is right, cuz I can order it here and pick up my wii u near me on Sunday. Wish all wii u games would release early for that reason. Rather have it Sunday than Monday! Still not sure if I'm gonna pick this one up tho.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012, 7:21:51 PM PDT
The same thing happened with the PS Vita launch. Early delivery of anything is generally a good thing!

Posted on Oct 14, 2012, 11:35:16 PM PDT
Phil says:
Sorry to disappoint, but my estimated delivery date just changed from November 13th to November 21st. Not a big deal to me since I am getting this as a Christmas gift, but I hope Amazon at least offers release date delivery for all those patiently awaiting this game.

Posted on Oct 15, 2012, 5:21:17 AM PDT
E. Quinn says:
No, they won't offer release date delivery for this since the release date is a Sunday.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012, 5:56:33 PM PDT
I already cancelled my preorder. I have the Wii U, the pro controller, and this game preordered at Gamestop. I was going to cancel my gamestop preorder of Zombiu but kept putting it off. Thankfully I didn't get around to it as Amazon is worthless for Sunday releases.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012, 12:25:20 PM PDT
DJiMatt says:
Quote from Amazon Live Chat: "Since it will release on Sunday, we will ship it on the next business day. I see that you have placed the order via two day shipping. Thus the estimated delivery date for your order is November 21, 2012. "

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012, 12:42:10 PM PDT
Exactly the reason I cancelled my order. I'm not going to pay the four dollars for "next day shipping" if they wont even get it to me until the 20th, when every retailer in america will have it by the 17th.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012, 10:41:57 AM PST
Satoru S. says:
this is the only game i want on the wii u , since I already have all other other release tittles on xbox and ps3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012, 3:58:42 PM PST
Wow! I didn't know Nintendo made New Super Mario Bros and Nintendo Land for the 360 and PS3!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012, 6:47:52 PM PST
And of course it was day one digital download. I'd never have bought a physical copy if they would have made that public knowledge at any point before launch day.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
ZombiU - Nintendo Wii U
ZombiU - Nintendo Wii U by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii U)
4.2 out of 5 stars (540)