Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

1 X Mustache Cookie Cutter - 4 Inches
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping

I actually used this cool mustache cookie cutter to trace and cut out mustaches to put on straws for our grandson's "The Lorax" birthday party. We had a lot of fun Lorax-themed treats and decorations. I was hoping to make some cookies for it, but did not get around to it. However, I am sure I will be able to use this cool mustache cookie cutter again sometime. It is the perfect size. It stood up well to all the tracing and is in great condition. Some of the other things we used for his party were "The Lorax" DVD Dr. Seuss' The Lorax and we made white chocolate mustache suckers with this cool mustache candy mold Cybrtrayd D025 Mustache Lolly Chocolate Candy Mold with Exclusive Cybrtrayd Copyrighted Chocolate Molding Instructions. Was a super fun party. Looking forward to using this mustache cookie cutter to actually make cookies next time!
review image
on October 4, 2012
This mustache cookie cutter worked great, and looked good! I used it with fondant with no problem. However, I should've read the title closer and thought about how 4 inches is pretty big for a cupcake. On a standard sized cupcake, this will hang over the edges. Better for a cake.
One person found this helpful
on February 3, 2014
This was used for a Mustache Bridal Shower, we make sugar cookies in the shape of lips and mustaches and had the attendees decorate. The bride-to-be picked her favorite, it was a hit.
on February 21, 2014
I bought this cutter to cut fresh pineapple slices into mustaches to top fruit kabobs for a mustache-themed baby shower. It did the job . The metal bent a little bit, bit was easily bent back to shape. Probably bent because I was forcing it through a piece of fruit and not cookie dough, as the maker intended. 4 inch length is perfect for a nice, big life-sized mustache. Great for photos!
on August 15, 2013
This cookie cutter is awesome! We had a "Little Man" bash for my son's 1st birthday and we used this mustache cookie cutter as a peanut butter/jelly sandwich cutter! It worked like a charm! Maybe one day, we will use it for cookies! Definitely recommend! Great Size!
on February 13, 2013
Small cookie cutter, kind of falls flat as moustache shape onced baked it looks weird needs exact icing as pictured or it looks funny got a tie and another snapped moustache which will do great for upcoming baby shower desserts.. Don't really recommend.
on October 22, 2015
Fun
on February 26, 2016
Loved this easy to use cookie cutter. It was hard to find an inexpensive Mustache cookie cutter! Thanks to amazon for coming to the rescue. Made chocolate molded mustaches!!!!
on September 20, 2012
This is by far my favorite cookie cutter ever. I use these on cookie pop sticks and the kids just adore them!
review image
One person found this helpful
on July 6, 2012
I got this as there is a SteamPunk Convention coming up soon and I'll sell them as they are kind of kitschy and awesome at the same time. They make for a great serving size and is an easy size to hold in your hand without getting cramped up.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.