Kent 85T Pocket Comb Beard Comb for Mustache and Beard - Travel Kit Sized Beard Comb for Grooming/Beard Care - Wide Tooth Comb Mustache Comb Kent Comb for Mustache Kit Beard Grooming Styling Comb
|Price:||($9.00 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (36%)|
- POCKET SIZE: 4.75" Wide Tooth beard straightening comb and mustache comb for the perfect beard grooming kit for men. This travel sized Kent comb for mustache & beard, so you can groom your facial hair anytime, anywhere.
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE: This saw cut, Wide Tooth comb, is hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will stimulate your scalp or skin. Microscopically smooth teeth stimulate the natural oil inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed.
- HANDMADE KENT BEARD COMB: Handmade from cellulose acetate, a non-petroleum based plastic derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair, and is saw-cut to ensure a smooth surface that will not pull or snag hair follicles.
- ROYALLY RECOGNIZED SINCE 1777: Kent started out as G. B. Kent & Sons PLC back in 1777 as a family owned business. Today, Kent is the world's oldest brush manufacturer as well as one of the oldest companies in Great Britain. Proudly displaying the Royal Warrant of Her Majesty the Queen, Kent continues to make high-quality products; including hair brushes, combs, makeup brushes, body brushes, shaving brushes, and clothing brushes. Experience the quality that has continued for 240 years.
- MOUSTACHE COMBS COLLECTION: The Kent range has evolved over generations to include brushes for all hair types and all styling techniques. Brushing hair is also about lifestyle and fashion, and Kent meets these needs by introducing new ranges to match new demands. At Kent, there is a brush for everyone; for her, for him, for kids, even for your teeth!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ABOUT KENT'S HANDMADE COMBS: Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than molded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas molded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women. About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.
Size: 1 PACK
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hoping more for a large tooth beard comb, but this is more of a large tooth mustache comb.
This is actually the second one I've purchased. I lost the first one about two months ago and have tried to make due with a normal comb. I was getting by, but having this thing back makes me realize just how handy and effective it is.
This is definitely one of my beard essentials.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.