Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 3, 2015
I have been using this since day one for both my chiildren - the older one is now 2 and younger one just 3 months old. The older ones hair tangle up and she gives me a lot of trouble to wash her hair...so I need two things - one which has a natural tendency to de-tangle and froths quickly so I spend least amount of time rubbing it in. This fits the bill perfectly.

Issue however, it burns the poor childs eyes when it gets in...Older one cries for about a min...everytime I wash it out her hair...younger one...I just completely avoid using around the eyes.
on May 20, 2015
I've been using this product since my son was born and a year later, I am still using it. I used Aveeno during his first month and noticed that his skin was irritated and a bit bumpy. I switched to this and it fixed the problem. In fact, I tried switching back to Aveeno (it's cheaper) a couple of months ago and again, my son's skin became irritated. The beauty of the hair and body wash combo is that I can use the same product for both hair and body. It lathers up beautifully and I love the scent. I even wash his face with this delicate product. I love Mustela products.
on February 1, 2018
I love the smell but I think my baby is too young for it. Whenever I give him a bath using mustela, he has a weird red rash afterwards, so his skin may be too sensitive to something in the ingredient list. The rash disappears within an hr or 2 so that's why I think it's more likely an age thing, and something he'll outgrow (I hope).

The smell reminds me of baby smells of old, and I really enjoy it. Everything else about the product is great. :)
on March 23, 2017
Ive had trouble finding this shampoo for almost 2 months. Ive gone everywhere. I cant purchase any other type of shampoo and body wash because my son has some skin problems and this is the only thing that's gentle. So I decided to purchase it on amazon even though I read some of these bad reviews and wasn't sure if it was the same one Ive previously purchased. but luckily it was!! I'm so happy! i purchased two and now i don't have to look for it. I'm buying it through amazon from now on. hassle free!
on May 13, 2015
We are now HUGE Mustela advocates! I don't know which is better- the smell, or the fact that I know it's healthy for both my babies' sensitive skin. Initially, I was a little wary because of the price. But after experiencing how a little goes a LONG way, we realized that it's well worth it. I think the first bottle we bought lasted more than 6 months with our firstborn. I now recommend this product to all of the friends and look forward to trying their other products as well.
on April 15, 2017
I love Mustela products. I have used them for 15 years...4 children. The smell is fantastic, and they are effective and long lasting. This shampoo is all I use on my two youngest ( 4 and 7). The foam newborn shampoo is a better baby shampoo, but this is perfect when they get a good amount of hair. Highly recommended.
on September 24, 2012
My son gets eczema, especially after bath-time. We use some lotion after bath to help reduce this. But we found some soaps make this really bad. I switched to this one even though it was a bit pricier than the old brand. We are very pleased with the results. I can't even remember the last time he had a breakout. We use it both as a soap for body, and as a shampoo. It does leave his hair a bit dryer than the old shampoo. We have not had any incidents of getting in his eyes, so I can't tell you if it is tear-free. I suspect it is not, so I'm more careful when I wash his hair. A little goes a long way when applied to a washcloth, and if his hair is already wet, I've found I can use the soaped-up washcloth to wash his hair after I've already cleaned off his body. So, although the bottle is small, it should last longer if you are conscious with it. Recommend for sensitive skin, and for those trying to move away from having one bottle for soap and another for shampoo.
on October 18, 2017
Very drying. I used it and it dried my skin out. Gave my infant dry, flaky skin too. My sensitive skin toddler broke out in a rash a few hours after her bath, this being the only new thing in her regimen.
on May 21, 2017
I've been using this 2in1 cleansing gel for both of my kids for many years. Reliable product, good foaming, nice scent. Hair is smooth and shiny after use. Doesn't hurt kids' eyes either.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I absolutely love this body and hair wash. The smell is wonderful and it doesn't seem to bother my baby if it ever gets in her eyes. I love this brand, their products are amazing. I've been using this on my baby ever since her first bath and we've never had a problem.