Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 327 reviews
on August 15, 2016
I'm so sad, the new scent is so horrible and perfumey. The soap also seems to lather slightly differently than before. I was actually questioning if I had been sent counterfeit product from Amazon because it was so gross and cheap smelling, but other reviews are reporting the same changes from Mustela they bought at other stores. Mustela has been the only soap I've used on my children for 4 1/2 years, but I'm going to have to switch to something else now.
on May 13, 2015
We are now HUGE Mustela advocates! I don't know which is better- the smell, or the fact that I know it's healthy for both my babies' sensitive skin. Initially, I was a little wary because of the price. But after experiencing how a little goes a LONG way, we realized that it's well worth it. I think the first bottle we bought lasted more than 6 months with our firstborn. I now recommend this product to all of the friends and look forward to trying their other products as well.
on November 27, 2011
A very wise friend gifted the Mustela starter set to me a few years ago for my shower and while I used mostly all of the products fully, this particular product wasn't included at the time, thus prompting me on my very expensive and disappointing quest to find the ultimate baby bathing products. Let's be clear: you certainly can use J&J, Burt's Bees, Aveeno, Angel Baby, California Baby, Pretentious Baby or whatever you like without my judgment, as this review isn't an homage to all things green and organic. It's in fact quite the contrary. While I can appreciate why that is important to many, after 3 years of testing products, both organic and otherwise; I've come full circle with my original gut instinct: organic products simply can't get done the same job that "formulated" products can. I am sorry to all the tree loving moms out there, but I have found this to be true with both my husband and my products as well as our kids.

Sorry...I digress. Back to the product review.

This product, and all others by this maker, are head and shoulders above the rest. Here's why:
1. The scent. It's perfect, heavenly and lingers on both of my kids until the next bath rolls around. I have actually found that their body heat intensifies the smell.
2. It cleans. It also lathers beautifully. Not to say that indicates it's cleaning (as I've been told it doesn't) but truth be told, I'm old school here. Good lather = good clean.
3. Rinses easily and leaves hair soft, shiny and tangle free.
4. It lasts. no pumps, just squeeze a small amount in your hand, rub your hands together and apply. As other reviewers have pointed out, a little goes a long way.
4. While I cannot speak to it's chemical composition, sadly I admit that it's French, so, uh, I trust it.

Overall, run don't walk to grab this one and save money by ending your quest to find the perfect cleanser.
on January 3, 2015
I have been using this since day one for both my chiildren - the older one is now 2 and younger one just 3 months old. The older ones hair tangle up and she gives me a lot of trouble to wash her hair...so I need two things - one which has a natural tendency to de-tangle and froths quickly so I spend least amount of time rubbing it in. This fits the bill perfectly.

Issue however, it burns the poor childs eyes when it gets in...Older one cries for about a min...everytime I wash it out her hair...younger one...I just completely avoid using around the eyes.
on May 20, 2015
I've been using this product since my son was born and a year later, I am still using it. I used Aveeno during his first month and noticed that his skin was irritated and a bit bumpy. I switched to this and it fixed the problem. In fact, I tried switching back to Aveeno (it's cheaper) a couple of months ago and again, my son's skin became irritated. The beauty of the hair and body wash combo is that I can use the same product for both hair and body. It lathers up beautifully and I love the scent. I even wash his face with this delicate product. I love Mustela products.
on November 14, 2016
I have been using this product for my 3 kids since 4 years ago when my oldest daughter was born. I tried changing the product after a couple of years but decided to stay with this product for one reason.

When I tried California Baby shampoo ony daughter it was very fuzzy and not smooth at all. When I changed it back to Mustela, the difference was so big, i was able to notice her smooth hair immediately. Highly recommend this product.
on April 15, 2017
I love Mustela products. I have used them for 15 years...4 children. The smell is fantastic, and they are effective and long lasting. This shampoo is all I use on my two youngest ( 4 and 7). The foam newborn shampoo is a better baby shampoo, but this is perfect when they get a good amount of hair. Highly recommended.
on August 29, 2015
I love Mustela's products but was a bit unhappy with this purchase only because of the scent. we use the Stelatopia line almost exclusively and I prefer scent free but can handle the scent of that line. Neither my son's skin or my nose like the 2 in 1 hair & body wash tho. I can't even say what it is too much o but it is just too much..
Please note that many fragrances are too much in our house, you may like this just fine...
on September 22, 2014
It's a great product. Especially if your child's skin tends to be sensitive. My baby had bad cradle cap and had to be on prescription shampoo. I used this after doing a lot of research and trying other products. It worked wonderfully and I was able to keep the Seb derm at bay without the special shampoo. Now I just maintain him on mustela and has been doing well. It is definitely worth every penny! I love it!
on February 4, 2017
This is hands down the best baby wash on the market. My daughter broke out when we used other premium, organic brands, but as soon as we switched to Mustela, she was rash free. I feel like the price is great too because it is so thick that a little went a long way. The scent became what I associated with my baby, even though I continued to use it far beyond her baby days (she's almost 2.5 now) At some point last spring I stocked up and bought a couple bottles, so by the time I bought a new bottle this last fall (October 2016) I was shocked and saddened to open it and be immediately hit with the scent of an old lady's perfume... Totally overpowering and gross. (Note: I do remember buying another Mustela product when my daughter was a few months old and this was the scent it had too and I immediately tossed it. So the scent isn't new to the company, just this product) Either way, we have tried to get used the new scent, but we just can't. I have bought 4 or 5 bottles from random small stores hoping to find an old scent, but have had no luck. I wrote to customer service a few times, but never heard back. I have no idea why they would change the scent, but it's so bad now that we just can't tolerate it. Please bring back the old scent for this product! I have been reading similar reviews elsewhere so I know others feel this way.

If you buy this now, just be warned that the scent is STRONG. The product still seems to work well, but it's just not worth having my daughter smell like a 90 year old's cheap, bad perfume.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.