Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 22, 2016
My daughter sweats something terrible! We live in Texas so it's expected a little bit. Unfortantly she swears so much through the day and night it all builds up on her head. She is 9 months old and had horrible cradle cap! Like terrible it came out of no where's too! Well I did a lot of research and tried everything! From oil to mayonnaise and nothing seemed to work or help in the slightest! Her cradle cap had gotten so bad that it was a little embarrassing. Finally I found Mustela baby shampoo!! Oh my gosh amazing!!! It was bath night as soon as I opened the package. I applied it to her hair let it set for 30 seconds and used a baby brush and scrub lightly. After another minute setting I rinsed. Once my baby's hair was dry I could immediately tell the difference! After two washes it was nearly gone and now we use it once a week! Sometimes twice.
The smell is so nice! It's subtly but still babyish. I was worried it was going to smell soapy or awful. At first smelling it it smells weird but once my baby's hair was dry it smelled so nice! I would recommend this product to anyone with or without cradle cap!
on February 3, 2018
This shampoo is amazing, my daughter has super sensitive skin and scalp and this is the only shampoo that works with her skin type. I will say that the size of the bottle is quite small but you only need a little bit, because a little bit goes a long way with this product. This shampoo does have a strong smell so if you or your baby are allergic to scents I would recommend smelling it first before using it on your baby.
on January 16, 2018
Keeps my fine, colored hair true to color. Mild yet effective shampoo for adults. Note, wet hair thoroughly first, then re-wet once on your scalp. No need to over-use, a quarter-sized amt is good for fine hair.
on April 1, 2017
I am using this shampoo on my Maltese who has skin allergies. She is twelve now, and I wish I had bought this shampoo for her when she was just a pup. It alleviates her itching. It leaves her hair silky to the touch. It smells lovely. Super product and worth the price!!!
on March 7, 2017
love this product for my babies. I've used this with all 3 kids and will use this on my 4th baby as well once arrives :)
on June 6, 2016
It is working great to remove the cradle cap that we have leftover. Smells great!
on July 13, 2017
Washes baby's hair throughouly and doesn't leave behind any weird smells or residue. It foams up nicely so you don't need to use too much product at a time.
on January 28, 2018
I love mustela have used in all my kids!! Rushed my babies home to make them smell like it
on August 10, 2017
Smells amazing and it also helped when our newborn had cradle cap. This is the best baby/toddler shampoo I've found
on December 9, 2017
Great! My daughter broke out for fall shampoos and this one is perfect.