Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on September 30, 2009
I have rosacea and ocular rosacea. I have finally found a cleanser that works for my skin condition without irritating and turning my face red. The biggest bonus is using this on my eyelids and lashes to clean the crusty discharge I wake up with in the morning. The dermatologist recommended using diluted Johnson's baby shampoo for this purpose, but it didn't help. Mustela has things under control and I highly recommend this product for everyone.
on October 19, 2005
My baby was born with a full head of hair, and for some reason even though I bathed her every day her hair would look greasy by the middle of the day, this product eliminated that, It really left her hair and body residue free and very clean. It has a great subtle smell and I just love the pump, It's a really good quality pump and it really makes the product easier to use. I have also been using this on my 2 yr. old and even my 5 yr. old.
on April 28, 2011
Our little boy has sensitive skin, and after researching and finding this magic in a bottle, he now has no more issues! Clean, refreshing, quality stuff. All the Best ingredients and none of the Bad!
on July 25, 2013
I have long been a big fan of Mustela Dermo Cleansing. We use it for our whole family because it's great for sensitive skin, and it smells wonderful. HOWEVER, they have changed the formula, and it now smells like Raid insect killer spray. You can't tell which one you're buying on Amazon, because the picture shows the old good formula, but twice now, I have received the new, bad formula. The new bottle says: NEW, research & innovation, PROTECT TODAY FOR TOMORROW. I really wished they hadn't changed it, because now I need to look for a new soap, and I used to LOVE this one.
on June 23, 2013
My son had eczema as a baby but he is two now and his skin seems to be better. I started using other products for him but came back to this as other soaps dry him out- even the ones that say they r for sensitive and dry skin. I still have to say this one is the best one out there. I <3 this brand.
on June 21, 2011
I decided to order this because you got a bit more for your money over the Mustela Creme and although pleased with the product be forewarned it does have a different scent that the creme. You also have to squirt about 4 pumps into a baby washcloth and use your other hand to rub it into a lather...that amount seems to wash my 33 lb. granddaaughter just fine and it takes about 2 pumps to wash her short haircut. My granddaughter is not a normal rambunctious toddler so my comparisons in cleanliness would be comparable to an infant that is not sweating. Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)Each bottle seems to last about a month and when the product is a bit low and more difficult to pump, I add just a bit of water and get several more baths worth out of it.
on December 5, 2014
This is a non-irritating wash for babies - it has a very light fragrance and is easy to rinse off. The pump dispenser is super handy. My daughter gets diaper rash if she poops, so I actually have this next to the sink where I have to rinse off her bottom after every poop. This keeps her squeaky clean with no rash - very gentle to use.
on November 12, 2013
I got addicted to this stuff when it was given to me for my 1st daughter. We used it for hair and body. The smell is so uterus shattering. Anywho, even though my 2nd daughter is 3 now, I still can not bring myself to change over to anything else. Both girls have/had semi thin/fine hair and it works just fine without producing tangles. Probably enough moisture for the average baby.
on June 23, 2015
LOVE how this smells - not sure its any better than other baby washes I've used but I love the smell of this it reminds me of lilly of the valley or maybe peonies, just a lovely floral fragrance, not overwhelming, but I love that its not baby power smell like most baby products. It is highly fragranced which won't be for everyone, or every kid's skin (I have one of my three kids that has eczema and sensitive skin and I don't use this on her, not because it has caused any problems, but with the fragrance I just don't want to take a chance) but for kids that don't have sensitive skin its great and smells wonderful!
on October 8, 2013
Was recommended this product by my daughters pediatrician after she repeatedly suffered skin rashes on her face and buttocks. The cleansing is gentle and scent very mild. I paired this with the mustela lotion....and the difference was quick and profound. I was so struck by the difference that I began using these products for myself. I've suffered from extremely dry skin my entire life, worsened by regional hard water. I've used every single moisturizing shower product recommended to no avail.

This just plain works. The skin on my legs and upper arms is smooth, non-bumpy, non-itchy. My daughters skin is peaches and cream, no rash. I honestly can't recommend this product enough.