Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2015
LOVE how this smells - not sure its any better than other baby washes I've used but I love the smell of this it reminds me of lilly of the valley or maybe peonies, just a lovely floral fragrance, not overwhelming, but I love that its not baby power smell like most baby products. It is highly fragranced which won't be for everyone, or every kid's skin (I have one of my three kids that has eczema and sensitive skin and I don't use this on her, not because it has caused any problems, but with the fragrance I just don't want to take a chance) but for kids that don't have sensitive skin its great and smells wonderful!
on October 8, 2013
Was recommended this product by my daughters pediatrician after she repeatedly suffered skin rashes on her face and buttocks. The cleansing is gentle and scent very mild. I paired this with the mustela lotion....and the difference was quick and profound. I was so struck by the difference that I began using these products for myself. I've suffered from extremely dry skin my entire life, worsened by regional hard water. I've used every single moisturizing shower product recommended to no avail.

This just plain works. The skin on my legs and upper arms is smooth, non-bumpy, non-itchy. My daughters skin is peaches and cream, no rash. I honestly can't recommend this product enough.
on February 7, 2014
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps our daughter perfectly clean while having absolutely no negative effects on her skin. We have a routine of bath-time every night before feeding and sleeping, and this cleanser makes bath time fun every time. It rinses away super-easily, with absolutely no effort involved. This is important, because our daughter has a lot of baby rolls with folds in her neck and arms and legs. It smells a bit strong, but the smell is from the natural ingredients they use, it's not an added fragrance. And once my daughter is rinsed, there's no residual smell at all. I'm so happy we found this cleanser.
on September 21, 2012
I love Mustela products!!!! And this product is no exception. I used this for my toddler when she was a baby and then ventured off and tried various other products such as Sebamed,which is also great! But one day while bathing my daughter, I found a sample bottle that I had received in one of the Mustela orders; when I smelled this stuff, I was in awe and love again. It reminded me of when my baby (3.5 years old) was an actual baby and reminded me how much I love this product and the smell! It never created any rash or any other harsh reactions and the smell is heavenly! So needless to say we are switching back to Mustela for my baby, but also for me. I always want nothing but the best for my baby and Mustela is the best!
on February 18, 2015
This is undoubtedly the best baby wash/ shampoo on the market. It smells good and washes well. When I tell pediatricians (three different ones) that this is what I use, they nod their heads in approval. I took a star off because it's very pricey. Most other brands are half the price... but I have to say, they also seem to be half as good. I use this for my kids up until they are about one year old before I switch to a cheaper brand to save some dollars.
on December 5, 2014
This is a non-irritating wash for babies - it has a very light fragrance and is easy to rinse off. The pump dispenser is super handy. My daughter gets diaper rash if she poops, so I actually have this next to the sink where I have to rinse off her bottom after every poop. This keeps her squeaky clean with no rash - very gentle to use.
on June 23, 2013
My son had eczema as a baby but he is two now and his skin seems to be better. I started using other products for him but came back to this as other soaps dry him out- even the ones that say they r for sensitive and dry skin. I still have to say this one is the best one out there. I <3 this brand.
on April 10, 2015
This is a great gentle cleanser, but we just can't stand the 'fresh cut grass' smell. It's the same scent that most of the Mustela baby products have. My daughter hates the smell too - it actually makes her gag as soon as she gets a whiff. I hate to give it such a low rating, but the scent prevents us from using it, so it's completely useless to us.
on August 21, 2013
My baby girl doesn't seem to care what we wash her with, she is so laid back. We had been using Baby Magic, it was a shower gift....and her hair was standing straight up like a peacock. It was impossible to tame her locks, I decided to try Mustela, aside from the other benefits, it really makes her hair look great! It's manageable and looks very clean. She is a very happy camper and looks cute as a button.
on November 12, 2013
I got addicted to this stuff when it was given to me for my 1st daughter. We used it for hair and body. The smell is so uterus shattering. Anywho, even though my 2nd daughter is 3 now, I still can not bring myself to change over to anything else. Both girls have/had semi thin/fine hair and it works just fine without producing tangles. Probably enough moisture for the average baby.