Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on August 21, 2015
Not sure what I did to annoy the scalp gods, but earlier this year I developed a bad case of seborrheic dermatitis (cradle cr*p, as I used to call it when I was a kid). Hard gummy patches, itchy crusty gunk--made me want to saw off the top of my head. I tried Heads & Shoulders, T-Sal, baby oil... Then I did some online searching and came across this stuff. Rubbed it into the crusty, lumpy crud on my scalp, left it in overnight, shampooed in the morning, and after two days the gunky stuff was gone. If I was the kind of person to do a happy dance, I'd do one. I don't think anything will "cure" adult dermatitis, so I plan to keep using this product once or twice a week just to keep things under control.
on July 22, 2016
My daughter suffered from cradle cap for a while. It never got as bad as some of the pictures you see when you google it, but regardless we couldn't get rid of it. Mustela, a brand I have learned to trust over the years seemed to be a natural choice. While this product definitely helped I had a few complaints. The amount of time you have to keep it in (6 hours) is obnoxious. The smell is a bit off-putting. You need to use it for a while to really clear it up. I didn't reduce any stars because the product works. Those are just some things to consider before buying it. But the one thing that trumps all of my complaints is the fact that Mustela is a stellar brand that is made in France. France does not allow any of those horrible chemicals in any of their products that other countries allow. I use their soaps. lotions, and any specialty items we may need and have loved and seen results from all of them. I tell everyone I know about this brand.
on December 15, 2016
Amazing stuff! Gentle and effective.
on March 9, 2015
Omg I have tried everything for my 6 week old daughter who had bad case of cradle cap in the front of her head. It was yellowish and it bothered me so much.. I tried everything from coconut oil, baby oil, even olive oil and nothing worked! This worked after just one use.. Today is our third time using and her head is clear. Will continue to use and definitely recommend
on May 6, 2012
My son is 9 months old and had/has what our pediatrician said was one of the worst cases of cradle cap she has seen. He was up at night itching, his head would ooze and bleed at times and he had very large patches of thick yellowish scabs along with flakes all over his head. We have been using this product (it was recommended by our pediatrician) for 3 nights now and his head is SO much better! Not completely gone yet, but the difference it has made is amazing! We tried everything...olive oil, mineral oil, prescription hydro cortisone cream, clinical strength dandruff shampoo, etc. and nothing made the difference this product has...just seeing my son sleep comfortably was well worth the price (and it is not outrageous)! I would highly recommend giving Mustela Stelaker a try if your baby is suffering from cradle cap.
on July 25, 2010
Both my 4 yr old and 21 month old had some yucky scalp issues. The nurse practitioner at the pediatrician's office recommended this product. Well worth the price! It only took three applications each to clear up the problem. I was very impressed.
on November 14, 2015
My 3 month old son had a horrible case of Cradle Cap that no matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of. I used this product, overnight as recommended, two nights in a row and 95% of the Cradle Cap was gone by morning. Two things to note. One is that the scales literally flake off throughout the night. This was something I noticed when I would wake up for feedings. The second is that there is a slight smell on your child's head when the product has been on it for awhile. I can't really describe it but it's not pleasant. I was concerned that my son, who likes to rub his head, would end up rubbing his face afterwards thus irritating it. If he did end up doing this throughout the night, his skin/face never got irritated. It's definitely worth purchasing and I would highly recommend it to others.
on September 13, 2014
It worked after only 2 uses. I applied it and let it sit on my son's scalp overnight. In the morning, I shampooed his hair and used a soft toothbrush to massage his scalp. It's the only product that worked for his stubborn cradle cap.
on September 14, 2015
This cleared up my son's cradle cap after a couple days. However, it also made his scalp red and it looked irritated, so I stopped using it. He has really sensitive skin and eczema, so I'm thinking something in the cream caused a flare up. It works really well on the cradle cap, so it's a great buy if your child doesn't have sensitive skin!
on November 6, 2014
My son started screaming when I applied this to his scalp. I should have tested it on myself first. As I washed it off some got on my arm and it burned. I felt horrible. Imagine how this made my babies head feel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.