- File Size: 629 KB
- Print Length: 166 pages
- Publication Date: December 2, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018V6GHBK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,052 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mutation Z Series, Books 1-3: The Ebola Zombies, Closing the Borders, Protecting Our Own Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Even with the whole turning back to human after being zombie's thing. Unbelievable but hey it can happen. It does have the zombie's that can't turn back. I loved all the characters all was done well even the bad guy's.
You did amazing job writing this series.
Of course I have only one problem is it did keep repeating how the made and how a lot! Got on my nerves we know after the 2 second time don't need to keep doing it.
The outbreak started in Africa, but will it be contained there? And what about the vaccine? What's happening with that?
Following the progress of this is riveting. No one knows what is happening. Not even the Americans.
What can I say, get the series and see for yourself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic