- File Size: 857 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publication Date: December 2, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018V6GHBK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,965 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mutation Z Series, Books 1-3: The Ebola Zombies, Closing the Borders, Protecting Our Own Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The outbreak started in Africa, but will it be contained there? And what about the vaccine? What's happening with that?
Following the progress of this is riveting. No one knows what is happening. Not even the Americans.
What can I say, get the series and see for yourself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Interesting take on the Z.A.
I like the idea that it will be created in the name of National Defense/greedy arms companies.
A little too easy to predict; but only because I am a fan of the zombie books.Published 4 months ago by Morgan G. Hahn
In love with these books! Impressed as to how Peake almost made me believe the possibility of Zombie Apocalypse because of Ebola!Published 6 months ago by Steven Wilson
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic