- Series: Law and Philosophy Library (Book 56)
- Hardcover: 291 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2002 edition (May 31, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9041117962
- ISBN-13: 978-9041117960
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,800,438 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mutual Expectations: A Conventionalist Theory of Law (Law and Philosophy Library) 2002nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now