Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Mx Vs ATV Untamed (Nintendo Wii)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
MX vx. ATV Untamed kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear! Rainbow Studios has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing engine to include throttle based power slides near upside-down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game. Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament" which brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross Opencross Supercross Waypoint and Supermoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship! Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross Modes whie then shifting gears to navigate boulders logs and water pits in Endurocross. Players can take control of the new DRV Sport and multiple other vehicles including Monster and Trophy Trucks as they blaze through rivers swampy everglades and the desert dunes. Amp up your favorite vehicles power handling and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories. The MX vs. ATV rivalry explodes as the top professional riders like Ricky Carmichael Chad Reed and others go bar-to-bar in Supercross Outfoor Nationals and Freestyle showdowns. The top 10 pro riders collide on the same track vying for vehicular supremacy Be the last vehicle standing as 12 players compete online.Format: WII Genre: SPORTS/GAMES/AUTO RACING Rating: E UPC: 785138301358 Manufacturer No: 30135
MX vs ATV: Untamed kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling off-road franchise returns. Rainbow Studios has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing engine to include throttle based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs.Compete in the first ever "X-Cross" tournament, which brings 8 unique racing series and crosses them into one ultimate off-road championship. X-Cross demands players master a variety of powerful vehicles through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross, and then conquer 6 other championship modes.Players can take control of the new ORV Sport and other vehicles, including Monster and Trophy Trucks, as they blaze through massive environments to determine which vehicle owns the offroad.Features
- X-Cross ? An innovative career mode brings together 8 unique racing series (Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Outdoor Nationals, Supermoto, Freestyle, Waypoint, and Minimoto) and crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship.
- Championship Mode ? Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series and master each unique racing style.
- Own the Offroad ? The 8 baddest all-terrain machines battle it out to determine which vehicle owns the outdoors.
- MX vs ATV Rivalry ? Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders in SX, Outdoor Nationals, Supermoto, and Freestyle.
- Rhythm Racing ? Rainbow Studios? revolutionary real world physics has evolved to handle tougher terrain, turns, and weather by introducing an all new "edge of control" power slide, whip, and scrub.
- Massive Outdoor Environments ? Rip through swampy everglades in a Monster Truck, blitz through rough rivers with a Trophy Truck, and blaze through the desert dunes in the brand new ORV Sport.
- Freestyle Challenges ? Natural environments provide launching pads that can?t be created elsewhere to throw down more than 50 tricks Customization ? Amp up your vehicle?s power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories.
- Mini-Games ? Put your tires on the ice in ATV Hockey, destroy barriers and walls in Monster Smash, trap your opponent in a game of Snake, and test your skills in a variety of mini games.
- Multiplayer ? Fire out of the gates in 12 player online competition or in 4 player split screen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While it's been a while & I have to compare from memory it is just as fun on the Wii as on other platforms. I use the Wiimote & Nunchuck combo & have no problem w/ the controls. I haven't tried the other controls.
The graphics seem just fine to me.
One note. I have only played this version alone so I don't know how it plays with others. Also after I regain the experience I used to have wit this game then I will try the Wifi mode to run races with others across the internet.
Right now it's fun and balanced with enough easy and challenging things to keep it interesting.
Just getting started yesterday while I have earned some shop points from races, I found I could really rack up the points from doing multiple tricks on the ski jump--enough to unlock two bonus tracks at 100,000 point each.
Next I'll have to memorize the stunt controls get down a consistency so I can begin unlocking more vehicles, and then more tracks, etc...
One thing I disliked was most of the music. A few songs are OK, but most of the time I turn the music down to 5% and leave the other sound effects way up. I wish they let you choose from your own background music from the SD memory card.