My Best Nut Milk Bag - 2 Pack Large (12”x12”) & Medium (12”x9”) Strong Reusable Almond Milk Bags - Commercial Food Grade Fine Nylon Mesh - Food Strainer & Cheese Maker Coffee & Tea Filter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ PREPARE DELICIOUS HOMEMADE MILK EFFORTLESSLY: Enjoying a healthy and nutritional diet is easy again. Prepare the most delicious nut milk in the comfort of your kitchen with a little help from our mesh strainer bags. Taste irresistible and pure flavors from now on.
- ★ QUALITY FOOD GRADE MESH BUILD TO LAST: All of our nut milk filter bags are made of the highest food grade nylon mesh so as to withstand some heavy duty use. No more stitching coming loose. No more strainers falling apart after a while. No more frustration. You are all set.
- ★ EXPLORE THEIR VERSATILE NATURE: Use these mesh filter strainers to prepare tasty almond, coconut or nut milk. Use as a food strainer, prepare cheese, Greek yogurt and other goodies. Great as a cold brew coffee and tea filter. Sprout seeds or strain veggies and fruit.
- ★ HASSLE FREE WASHING: The clever U bottom design ensures sweat free cleaning and maintenance. No more messy residues, no more pulp stuck in corners. Save your precious time and hard earned money with these bags. Wash with warm soap water, rinse and let them dry.
- ★ GET THIS MILK BAG SET & BONUS BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE: Try these fine mesh strainer bags risk free today! They are backed by our 90 day money back guarantee policy. Each pack includes a 12"x12" Large and a 9"x12" Medium bag, along with a BONUS recipe eBook!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Ellie's Best||Alcyone Essentials||iAesthete Store||Ellito||Organic Family Products|
Homemade Nut Milk Making Is Finally Easy!
With My Best Nut Milk Bag 2 Pack!
Do you worry about additives, chemicals and toxins in your milk?
Cannot imagine a single day without drinking a glass of milk?
Are you lactose intolerant or vegan?
Looking for easy yet delicious ways to enjoy a healthier lifestyle?Search no more! Get yourself this 2 in 1 fine mesh nut milk bag set and find your peace of mind again.
Eliminate harmful ingredients in your milk, go vegan, taste powerful flavors and aromas and skyrocket your cooking techniques with just these 2 reusable strainer bags.
Fresh, Delicious & Toxin Free Milk Anytime You Want Without Leaving Home!
Our almond milk bags are made of stretch resistant yet fine Nylon mesh that guarantees they won’t lose or change their shape over time. Plus, these milk bags are very resistant to stains. They will never pick up odors or nasty smells.
This milk bag set is flexible, durable, eco friendly, and 100% safe to use!
When you are done using you can simply hand wash or toss them in the washing machine and let it do the rest.
Prepare delicious, tasty and homemade milk, gourmet food and goodies, and teach your kids about the importance of leading a healthy diet.
See What You Can Do With Just 2 Fine Mesh Strainer Bags & A Little Bit Of Imagination...
· Nut, almond, soy, cashew, and coconut milk.
· Hemp, hazelnut or flax milk.
· Greek yogurt and Kefir.
· Goat cheese or cottage cheese.
· Dry herbs or use for sprouting.
· Delicious smoothies.
· Fruit and veggie juice. PULP FREE!
· Cold brew coffee.
· Ice tea beverages.
What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Scroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A blogger recommended using these to strain the yogurt for thicker consistency. You just spoon the yogurt into the bag & hang it on your cabinet knobs over a bowl. I'm glad there were 2 bags included, since my pressure cooker made more yogurt than one bag would hold! It worked out perfectly! After an hour or so, I had nice thick yogurt and two bowls full of whey. (Not sure what I'm gonna do with that... I'm thinking whey bath!) The bags were easy to clean & dried quickly.
It was a great buy & I will probably never buy commercial yogurt again!
I still have to strain the remaining cold brewed coffee through a paper strainer to get rid of some of the finer coffee "sludge," but the process is SO much faster with most of the coffee grounds already strained out with the nut milk bag.
It was nice to get a 2 pack. I gave one to my daughter who uses it for the same purpose. She has the larger one, but they both work well for cold brew.
These nut milk bags, on the other hand, are well-made and sturdy. They're easy to wash and they dry in a very short time. Another plus is the drawstring at the top of the bag. When I drain the cheese, I hang the bag from a cabinet knob by the drawstring and put a bowl under it to catch the whey. It drains faster and more thoroughly than if it were just sitting in a colander.
After blending my fruit in my blender I set up the bag over a mixing bowl and poured the contents into the bag. I was pleased that the bag caught the pulp - I am not a pulp person. I gave the bag a few good squeezes to make sure I got all the juice I could out.
Clean up was simple. I turned the bag inside out and washed with warm soapy water and rinsed. Simple as that.
Honestly, if I stick with juice making I won't even bother to buy a juicer. This is just as easy and clean up is faster and simpler. I may even try making nut milk some day.
My only 'issue' is that fine particles collect between the seams/stitching and are hard to 'work out' of that space.
I tend to 'wear out' things rather quickly, and this is well made/ durable for the squeezing,etc.
However, I've found a use for the larger bag that I didn't even consider when I made the purchase. You see, I like iced coffee, and I cold brew the coffee in 2-quart batches, a batch about every other day or so. I was using coffee filters to drip the coffee once it was brewed, and that seemed to take forever. But when these nut bags arrived, I took one look at the larger one and almost cheered. I knew it would be perfect for dripping the coffee. And it was. Not only did it make the process quick and simple, but by squeezing the bag when it was finished dripping, even more dripped out and I got a little more coffee than I usually get.