Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
My Body Remembers The 10 Commandments: Anglican and Reformed Numbering Paperback – November 3, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Author
After researching ancient methods of memorization and the importance the early Hebrews placed upon the faculty of memory, I decided a better way to learn, by heart, The 10 Commandments was needed for children. Rote memory simply isn't an effective method to have children enjoy memorization.
The outcome of extensive research has produced this children's book that is also well-suited for adults. By using the body, The 10 Commandments are "anchored" to each body part, starting with the head and working down to the feet.
- Remember "which commandment is which," by "locking-in" The 10 Commandments so you never forget again!
- Based on a fun and easy method of learning The 10 Commandments.
- Learn The 10 Commandments Quickly and Easily! No rote memorization drilling required!
- Great for students, teachers and pastors!
- Many fun illustrations to help children remember The 10 Commandments!
This book numbers The 10 Commandments according to the Anglican and Reformed Tradition.