Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on March 24, 2016
I plan on using this book in the summer once my 6 year old completes the 1st book in the series "My Book of Simple Multiplication!" I enjoy how this books breaks up the problems and the repetition. I enjoy all the Kumon Math Books. I will give an updated review once my son gets halfway through the book!
on March 14, 2016
My 2nd grade boy just loves it. It is a great introductory book for them. However, it doesn't really introduce the concept too much. It is more about practice their memorization.
on September 15, 2017
Great book for multiplication drills. However, if your child is just learning multiplication. It might be best to combine this book with Kumon's other book: "My Book of SIMPLE Multiplication". Together, these books give the child the foundation and the repetition they need to become masters.
on October 15, 2015
Wish I started my daughter with Kumon when she was younger. She is 7 now and loves these books. My son who is 4 also loves his Kumon workbooks. Thank you!
on July 1, 2017
Good for practice once you make kids learn multiplication tables. Instead of searching and printing math sheets to practice multiplication, it's easy to buy this and make them practice. Unless that, I don't see any other use.
on June 28, 2017
My kid loves it a lot
on May 31, 2016
Love Kumon products. Have been using them for over 3 years now for our children. The repetition has helped them memorize and retain times tables and get so much quicker at addition, subtraction and many other topics.
on July 26, 2016
Love this book. It's easy for kids to learn multiplication.
on August 7, 2015
We bought these to work on over summer and my kids actually like them. They do a couple pages a day. I would highly recommend them!
on April 13, 2015
This book is very helpful and useful. The children will easily understand and learn the multiplication. This is a good practice for new learners.