My Boss's Daughter (R Rated Edition)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sizzling hot Ashton Kutcher (JUST MARRIED, TV's THAT '70s SHOW, PUNK'D) and sexy Tara Reid (AMERICAN PIE 1 & 2, VAN WILDER) star in the outrageous comedy from the director of SCARY MOVIE 3 and in the irreverent style of OLD SCHOOL and AMERICAN WEDDING! When ambitious junior executive Tom Stansfield (Kutcher) accepts an invitation to the stately home of his grouchy boss (Terence Stamp -- THE HAUNTED MANSION), he thinks it is for a big date with his boss's sexy daughter (Reid). But Tom gets a big surprise when he's expected to house-sit! And while hes left to hold down the fort, Tom's out-of-control co-workers begin showing up ready to party! Also featuring Molly Shannon (SERENDIPITY, TVs SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE) and Carmen Electra (SCARY MOVIE 2, TVs BAYWATCH) it's the longer, funnier, and R-rated version that you have to see to believe!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.75 x 0.75 inches; 4 Ounces
- Director : David Zucker
- Media Format : Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 26 minutes
- Release date : February 3, 2004
- Actors : Ashton Kutcher, Tara Reid, Andy Richter, Molly Shannon, Mark Aisbett
- Subtitles: : Spanish
- Producers : Andrew Rona, Ashton Kutcher, Bob Weinstein, Brad Weston, Gil Netter
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French, Unqualified
- Studio : Dimension Home Video
- ASIN : B000127YXS
- Writers : David Dorfman
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #118,005 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was wrong. What I found was those wonderful actors stuck in a cliched, ridiculous and too often gross movie.
I'm particularly embarrassed on the behalf of Stamp and Madsen. Slapstick and corny can be fun but urinating on people and furniture and drinking sludge just doesn't become them. But oh well, they've put this movie well "behind" them, I'm sure. I'm hopeful I can forget it soon, as well.
Do I think it's the best film in the world? No. But for a film to make me laugh out loud, that is a nice rarity for me. There are some outrageous crazy things going on in this film, and some gross stuff ... yet it's hard for me to think poorly of a film that gets me laughing. Some of the antics reminded me of old fashioned slapstick humor ... Keystone Cops, the Three Stooges and the Little Tramp.
So, pull up an easy chair, grab an owl friend, and prepare to watch a film that's a pure hoot.