Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding Pillow, Fireworks
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 14, 2013
After having borrowed one of these from our lactation consultant for the first two months, we came to realize we had to get one. My wife liked the firework design and so that's what we have. Before this purchase my wife was really falling behind, but now with both hands relatively free, she is earning all kinds of achievements in Ruzzle and updating her status with the latest photos of our twin boys without fear of dropping a child. Seriously though, the pillow is a lifesaver. When both boys need to eat and so does my wife, this is the only way to do it safely and comfortably.

My only complaint with the firework design pillow is that it is not the nice, soft, plush covering that the other designs have. All in all, happy wife, happy life.... and she loves this pillow!
on February 24, 2015
Just got my pillow and love it. I'm able to feed both at the same time. Love how it has a ridge to help keep them on the pillow. A must have for any twin mom

**** Update 3/31 after a little over a month the Velcro created a hole in the cover. I called customer service to address the issue. Customer service was great, they quickly offered to send me a replacement cover. Love a company that stands by its product. Highly recommend this product to any twin mom!
on August 5, 2013
This pillow is great for tandem nursing, and for picking up my tiny twins. I won't be able to do it much longer, but now while they are small and not rolling around I can put the pillow on and hoist one twin and then the other up onto it to carry them into the other room safely.
The foam doesn't hold it's shape as well as I would like and I wish that the opening would adjust to be smaller so that it stayed snug around my waist. As it is there is a gap between me and the pillow even when it's tightened down as far as it goes, which the smaller baby slides toward/into while nursing.
on January 19, 2016
I love this pillow. At first it was a little cumbersome to figure out how to make it work for us, but with some position changes and pillow help in the front, I am still successfully feeding my three month old boys tandem. It is sturdy and helps the boys STAY in position and not wander too much, which is a good thing when I'm all alone during the day. I won't say it's essential, because regular pillows would work too, but this pillow has made my life much better, so it's easily worth spending the money. I do recognize it's not for everyone or everywhere, but I've made it work at the hospital, visiting family, in bed, on the couch, in a recliner, and even in the car.
on February 16, 2014
Great for nursing twins and being plus sized.
Only con, I have to stuff blanket on outside of babies to keep them from rolling off
on September 9, 2014
I'm tandem nursing my two and a half week old twins as I write this! I love it and would highly recommended it for twin mothers. I'm plus size too and haven't had any issue with this product. I did remove the back piece because I prefer to nurse in a chair or couch but I can always reattach it later.
on May 29, 2016
Comfortable and easy. Can nurse my girls hands free. When they see me put it on they get so excited. The cover washes well, but is just a thin layer of cotton so if your kids are spitters like mine, know that your foam is gonna be gross. (If only they made a waterproof cover.) It's also really huge, so it's just kind of annoying.
on October 28, 2015
Excellent buy! Must have with twins. I would have given up breastfeeding by now if it wasn't for My Brest Friend. I shipped the pillow to South Arica and am really happy with my decision to buy the pillow!
on August 19, 2015
Only reason I gave this a star is in order to write a review. This product is worthless. Huge gaping hole between myself and pillow that twins slide into during feeding. Doesn't bring up high enough or at an angle so I have to go down to them to feed-it feels like 9 lb bowling balls hanging from me. The back piece has started to disintegrate with 2 weeks worth use. Using in conjunction with two boppys and rolled rags trying to make work and it's just a mess. Don't waste your money or your time.
on April 29, 2014
This pillow is very sturdy (unlike the bobby). I feel supported and comfortable using it. It is big, but fits around me in a big rocking chair pretty well. This would not be an ideal pillow to use with a glider rocking chair.