Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,753 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,044 reviews
TOP 50 REVIEWERon April 4, 2015
 Before purchasing, I had so many questions about breastfeeding pillows and so I created this video to answer everything I wished I had known before, such as how does this compare to a Boppy? how does the Original My Brest Friend compare to the Deluxe? is the material comfortable? what are the features? I actually have all of these products now so, in my video, I compare them side by side, answer all of the questions above and more. Hope this helps someone else too. If this video review is helpful, please click on 'yes' below and happy shopping!
55 comments| 1,502 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2016
I really do love this nursing pillow. There's a lot to like about it.

Pros:
* I love that I can clip it around my waist, and then move around, without needing to awkwardly put it back on while while holding my baby.
* It's adjustable
* Comfortable
* Very cute patterns
* Great Design
* The pocket it really handy
* I mean, the name, who doesn't love it?

Cons:
* My baby grew very fast, he was very tall, so he was hanging his legs off the sides by the time he was 6 months old.
* It is just a little pricey, but not too bad.

All things considered, I love this pillow, and I'll be using it for our daughter when she gets here in November!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you found this information useful. If you did, and if you don't mind, click the "Yes" button next to "Was this review helpful to you?" just below this review. Thank you, and have wonderful day!
:-)
review image
0Comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2017
The pillow is well made with firm foam and I like the side pocket very much, but I guess it's just not for me. The pillow provides relief to the arms but at the same time less flexible in other ways. I'd have to go fetch the pillow, put it on, then go grab the baby, trying not to knock over things along the way. It's one extra step in the preparation and with every minute wasted the LO cries a little harder, which makes it harder to latch on. The pillow is also too bulky for my armchairs so it limits where I can sit. When lying on the pillow the baby is a little too flat , which doesn't help the reflux problem. If I prop up her head then she would be too high relative to my breasts... In the end I just let my baby sit on my lap and hold her head in my arm. Perhaps I'll reconsider the pillow when she gets heavier.
on January 13, 2016
As a new nursing mom, this pillow is very much appreciated. It is sturdier and stays in place better than a boppy. I like the way it snaps around you to hold the pillow against your body so that you can completely relax the muscles that you sometimes strain when you can't quite find the right position with other pillows. The pocket on the side is genius because I always get thirsty when I'm breastfeeding and my lips are always dry for some reason, so I keep a bottle of water and lip balm in the pocket, that way they are always within reach. It's a hassle when you don't have someone helping to get you things and you start feeding the baby and your things are out of reach. Who has time to get yourself situated when you have a screaming baby? I would definitely recommend this pillow, as I have gotten more than my money's worth out of it.
review image
on October 8, 2016
I purchased this nursing pillow after using it at a lactation center with my first daughter. I was hesitant to spend the money when I had my 1st LO, since I had been given 3 Boppy nursing pillows....what a fool I was! When I got pregnant with my 2nd LO I knew I needed this pillow for my breastfeeding journey. The back support is amazing, the pillow is firm and keeps your LO's head high enough to reach, feels very secure when wearing with the belted clip and the fabric pouch is perfect for nipple cream. I actually remember to use my nipple cream consistently, since it's attached with my pillow. Also, it's easy to carry around through your arm once it's buckled. Can't stress enough, yes this pillow isn't as cute (fabric selections) and seems dorky belting on you, but get over it....it'll be such a blessing in breastfeeding.
on August 7, 2017
I love this nursing pillow! After trying other pillows this is far superior! I actually gave away a few others that were gifted to me and purchased two of these. What I really enjoyed that was not possible with other pillows was being able to use the "football hold" to BF. B/C of my body shape and other factors It was the only position I could nurse in and it just isnt possible with the others. Of course you can also "cradle hold" easily with this pillow as well. I love the clip and it was always easy to tighten to hold my LO in place. I always stored my phone in the pocket so that I could keep track of time on each side. Many times I have flown with it as my carry on and stored in the overhead bin without any complaints from airlines.
on May 16, 2017
Purchased this nursing pillow for myself several years ago and now I repurchase for every baby shower I attend. I owe my breastfeeding relationship to this pillow. I tried forever to make the "alternate brand of nursing pillow" work, but it did not support enough or bring the baby up high enough.

Thank goodness for this pillow. I hope it helps every mother I gift these to as breastfeeding is so important!
on March 10, 2017
My wife swears by these things.
If you are a nursing mother, just get one, they are really good, she has tried a bunch of different options & some are better than others, but this one is the current best for a newborn baby. As the child gets older it will no longer be needed but for little babies, this is excellent & stress reducing.

I have never been compensated for a review - good or bad, and never received any products for free, except for one unsolicited (and unwanted) item that I contacted the vendor for an RMA - they told me to donate it, so I did. This means that my reviews are my own genuine feedback & no one has biased them.
on February 28, 2017
This is one of two items I consider essential to my mental health during the first two weeks of raising my first child. At first I did not use this item when breast feeding as I worked on learning to work with my newborn to latch and feed properly. Once my tiny preemie (3 weeks early, 5lbs 15 oz) got the hang of the cross-cradle position for feeding, i struggled with back pain and also staying awake during night-time feedings before I remembered to use this. Since then, I'd say I equip and use my Brest Friend pillow 7 or 8 times out of every 10 times I feed my baby. It improves my posture and the bumps on the top surface comfortably support my baby's head, letting me get a hand free to drink water, eat a bite of something or stroke and touch my baby ( when you have an adorable newborn that's all you want to do!). It also helps me remember to position baby for the best latch - it's much easier to adjust him slightly to get his head in an optimal position if I just need to rotate the pillow around my waist slightly than juggle the baby himself.

On a side note, i also found it makes a great lap pillow for a laptop if you are bed- or couch-bound. Soft and far more comfortable than other lap-pillows.

I keep cat treats in the pocket to bribe my cat into loving me again after bringing this squalling tiny human into his peaceful home haha.
on April 27, 2017
I bought this after having only moderate success with my boppy pillow, at the recommendation of a lactation consultant at the hospital where I delivered. This is amazing! So much more support around my body (love how it feels behind my back) and it's even large enough to go around my mid-section! I'm not a small person (size 18-20 clothing) and those boppy pillows were just too small; they only fit partially around my waist.
I found this pillow most useful when my daughter was less than 1 month old, probably because I was still nervous about holding her and keeping her in position on my own. Now my arms are stronger and I'm more comfortable just using bed pillows to prop her up as needed, but I'll definitely recommend this to all my pregnant friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.