CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.79 shipping
My Butterfly Collection - Animated Butterfly in a Jar - Blue Morpho
|Price:||$16.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Blue Morpho Butterfly Jar is a realistic butterfly toy that flutters around in a jar!
- Simply tap the jar to activate the butterfly's realistic action. Ambient sound may also make it flutter!
- Your butterflies will move for around 90 seconds, Batteries have automatic standby so no need for a power button!
- Takes 3 x AAA batteries (Included)
- The Glass Butterfly Jar measures approx 17 cm x 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Amazing Blue Morpho "Butterfly in a Jar" - Part of the Butterfly Collection ™
Ever dreamed of keeping a butterfly in a jar forever? Now you can! The Butterfly in a Jar gift is like nothing you have ever seen. Unpackage the glass jar and activate the switch located inside the lid. No all you need to do is just tap the lid and watch the "butterfly" fly around in a surprisingly lifelike way.
Powered by three AAA batteries (supplied with the butterfly), the "My Butterfly" product is a unique feat of micro-electronics. Everytime you tap the glass bottle you can watch "My Butterfly" fly, flap and flutter.
Gently tap the jar once for instant action! One tap willl wake your butterfly up , two taps will make it flutter and three taps will make it flap around the glass bottle. The butterfly is also activated by ambient noise and music. There is no need to turn the "My Butterfly" off; batteries last in standby mode for months ready for a tap to awaken.
The Blue Morpho "My Butterfly" is one part of the "Butterfly Collection" range. The Blue Morpho shown above can also be complemented by other versions which feature a Swallow Tail Butterfly, Pink Morpho Butterfly and finally the Monarch Butterfly.
Compare to similar items
This item My Butterfly Collection - Animated Butterfly in a Jar - Blue Morpho
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Penny Lane Gifts||Marsino's Costumes||Penny Lane Gifts||fangfangstore||RevBrands||Herebuy8|
|Color||Blue||yellow, black||Pink Morpho Butterfly||Blue||Clear||Orange|
Top customer reviews
This thing is great, though. It is a little loud, so I turn it off at night. You can hear it clanking around in the jar, but it really does look real. ANY cat would love it. My cat is 14 years old, if she is entertained with this thing, I think any cat would be! I'm sure it would make a child very happy, as well, but I don't have any of those so I can't say for sure.
I finally got fed up and figured out the problem and fixed it. It was actually really simple:
1) Take the batteries out for safety.
2) Pull the control unit out of the jar. It's not glued, just the sides are rubberized to keep a tight fit and help keep it quiet.
3) There are 3 small phillips screws on the bottom of the unit. Remove them & keep them safe
4) The cap should be able to pop off. There's a slit for the butterfly wire. Make sure you run the wire through the slit and don't smash the butterfly, it seems to be pretty fragile.
5) There's a circuitboard, some wires, and in the middle, a small motor with the butterfly wire coming out of it. On the butterfly wire is a white plastic thing. It's supposed to be pushed tight up against the motor. It's fallen down a bit. Push it back up tight against the motor.
6) Put the cap back on, put the batteries in, test it out. If it's still making noise investigate further. If it's fixed, put the screws back in and return the unit to the jar, being careful not to damage the butterfly.
(of course, I only figured this out after messing around with bits of foam because I thought it was the motor rattling against the housing, not just the little washer/stay/whatever it's called.)
Anyway, after receiving this item in the mail, I took it to work and placed the butterfly jar on my desk where my coworkers pass by to tap on the lid to make the butterfly flutter around. People who haven't seen it before ask me where I caught the butterfly at... because they've "...never seen a blue species in Hawaii". I just play along by saying that I caught it in my backyard until they make a closer inspection and realize that it's not a real butterfly after all - their reactions are often hilarious!
For those of you who are looking for something to pleasantly distract you during your busy day... or maybe, a "pet" that doesn't require any care or maintenance, I would highly recommend this product to you. I think the butterfly is stunning and the whole concept of the item is just awesome!