- File Size: 1134 KB
- Print Length: 492 pages
- Publication Date: November 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H8XGR5Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#50,854 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #14 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- #25 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals
- #33 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Mormonism
My Daily Book of Mormon Devotional - 365 Day Personal Study Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I am 8 days into it and my only complaint is with the cross references (the sections called "Expand your understanding"). First, it would be helpful if the references were listed in some sort of order so I wouldn't have to flip from Old Testament to D&C, back to Old Testament, to BOM, and back and forth. I have just started to order them myself and look them up more logistically. Second, twice I have gone to look up a suggested cross reference and there has been no such scripture! On January 2, it sends you to Ether 5:8, but there are only 6 verses in chapter 5. Then on January 6, the book suggests reading Matthew 2:28-31 but there are only 23 verses in chapter 2. Both times I tried looking for verses in surrounding or similarly numbered chapters/verses but couldn't find anything that pertained to the topic. Also, both January 7 and January 8 have Mosiah 1:2-6 in the cross references but it doesn't make sense for January 8.
So, ignoring some cross referencing typos, this book has been very helpful so far in my scripture study. I plan to keep using it throughout the year.
I also love the applicable quotes each day from our church leaders, as well as questions to ask ourselves about what we are learning. It is a thoughtful and inspiring way to start each day.
I highly recommend this study guide.
I loved the list of scriptures to read that were in conjunction with the set reading of the guide, as well as the quotes from the leaders of our Church for each set reading.
Get this guide and follow it and you will definitely receive a closer relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ while learning more about the Book of Mormon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Mormonism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals