|Manufacturer||Regal Beauty, Inc|
|Item Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||DOG|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Made in the USA|
My Dog Nose It Moisturizing Sun Protection Balm for Dogs Noses - Protect Your Dog from Harmful UVA/UVB Rays .5 Ounce
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUN PROTECTION AND WATER RESISTANT: Formulated with all natural ingredients, our balm protects dog's noses from harmful sun rays that cause cracking and sunburn on our furry friends noses. It is water resisitant which means it's great for using at the beach, the lake or even just sunbathing in the back yard at home!
- SNOUT SOOTHER: With all natural ingredients such as Carnuba Wax, Coconut Oil and more, our balm is great for dry cracked noses and paws. Bring your dog some relief by using our moisturizing and healing balm. For best results, apply before bedtime for maximum absorption.
- SAFE FOR YOUR PET: Human sunscreen is very toxic to our furry friends. Our Balm is created with all natural - safe ingredients for your dog. Keep your dog safe by applying our sunscreen balm to their nose, ears and belly.
- WHAT TYPE OF BREED IS THIS GOOD FOR? All breeds, however we highly recommend our moisurizing sun protection balm for any light colored fur, dogs with thin coats or no coats. According to the AKC - Some dogs are more at risk for sunburn than others such as, hairless dog breed. Also, dogs with white or thin coats and dogs with light-pigmented noses and eyelids are also more at risk for sunburn.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We pride ourselves for being 100% manufactured in the USA and for using the highest quality ingredients. Our excellent customer service team is always available for help.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Skin cancer isn’t just on the rise with humans, but also our pets! My Dog Nose It was created to keep your best friend safe from the environment they love to play and be in! Completely natural, My Dog Nose It acts as a barrier from the sun and environment. This non toxic formula is safe for use on any Fido or Fifi. What’s not safe? Human sunscreen! PLEASE don’t use your SPF on your pets as most ingredients are poisonous to animals. Our revolutionary new product not only protects your pet, but it also soothes and heals by adding moisture. Whether catching a frisbee, learning to heel, or going for a swim, keep your dog healthy and safe with My Dog Nose It!
Humans aren't the only ones that get sunburned, our furry friends do too! It isn't just painful for dogs, it can actually lead to more serious problems like skin cancer. Extended sun exposure and sunburn can exacerbate certain conditions such as autoimmune disorders and dermatitis.
What Breed of Dog is this Good For?
ALL BREEDS! But, Some dogs are more at risk for sunburn than others. Hairless dog breeds, such as the Xoloitzcuintli, Chinese Crested, and American Hairless Terrier, need sun protection when they are outside for long periods of time. Dogs with white or thin coats and dogs with light-pigmented noses and eyelids are also more at risk for sunburn, for example, Collies, Australian Sheepdogs, Dalmatians, Bulldogs, Whippets, and any dog with light or white pigment on their ears or near their nose. Even some dogs with thick coats of hair may experience hair loss from seasonal shedding or a health condition that may cause their coats to become very thin and may then be at greater risk for sunburn.
- Carnauba Wax from the Carnaubeira Palm leaves, natural esters help to coat skin
- Corn Starch from corn grain, used for product consistency/uniformity
- Ethylhexyl Stearate from coconut oil, emollient ester
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil from castor oil, used to thicken anhydrous balms
- Ozokerite from earth wax, used for skin protection
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil unique oil for product spreadability
- Schhinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil from the African Mongongo tree
My Dog Nose It was created to keep your best friend safe from the environment they love to play and be in! Completely natural and water resistant, this paraben free sun protector is safe to use on any Fido or Fifi.
Moisturizes Dry Cracked Noses and Paws Too!
Besides reducing the risk of sunburn and skin irritation, this paraben-free balm comes with a host of other great benefits. It actually soothes and heals by adding moisture to any unprotected areas, and prevents the nose color from fading. Remember, humans aren’t the only ones who need to seek protection from harmful UV rays, but dogs need their own special formula!
Compare with similar items
Kiss your pet on the nose and apply a thin layer over nose and then gently pat on the head and give a treat
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ingredients: Octinoxate USP, Oxbenzone USP, Carnauba wax, corn starch, Ethylhexlyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor oil, Ozokerite, Rincinus communins seed oil ( castor oil), Schhinziophyton rautanerii (Mongongo) oil, silica, sorbitan sesquioleate, talc.
A very thin coat of this, applied with the pad of my thumb, works easily through the fur and protects my blue-eyed buddy. He is 6 months old and training as my mobility service dog, so we take lots of walks and trips to the store. This small container provides enough to keep him sunburn free for the summer. I'm not quite sure as to the sunscreen's shelf-life, but I intend to get the larger size when we run out.
One quick note, this product worked so well that a family friend now uses it daily on her pink-skinned Arabian gelding. If it works perfectly on a horse who spends his days in the sun, a dog will have no issues!
I don't know if her nose is going to heal completely, but is doing so much better.
I will buy again!
It spreads very well, is completely clear and leaves no greasy residue. She hasn't burned since I started using it, and it keeps her nose moisturized. Yes it's a pretty small jar, and a little pricey, but it's worth it! Highly recommend!