Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on June 26, 2016
beautifully written and very heartfelt. For those who loved Frank, the end of his life was very hard to read. I truly felt Tina's pain. But this book was truly a lovely testimony to her love of her dad and family. Hopefully the publisher forwards these comments to Tina.
on January 21, 2016
A great read. There are lots of books about F S but this is different, he view from a family member's perspective. An incite you don't get about anyone as well known as this. As a longtime fan I have read so many books about his career from the outside this is refreshing. I recommend it to even the most dedicated Frankophile who most likely would have not given it a thought.
on June 23, 2017
Sweet tribute.
on January 23, 2016
I finally was able to start reading it. Almost through. The rhythm of the book is very smooth, very easy, and very entertaining. Tina has provided a lovely and loving tribute to her father. I recommend anyone reading it even if your not a Frank Sinatra fan.
on September 12, 2016
A sweet peak into the life behind the scenes of an American Icon. Easy flowing read. Enjoyed every bit of it. RIP you beautiful man!
on September 21, 2016
Well written and gives good insight to the intimate details of Sinatra's life rather than the persona he put on.
on June 3, 2015
Well written, insightful book. Having read Barbara Sinatra's book, and reading books by close family members, it's clear Mrs. Sinatra had some serious issues regarding her husband's family and friends, with greed being the main motive. Too bad.
on April 26, 2015
I found it easy to relate on many levels with Tina's story of her father. Even though I had grown up listening to and, of course, reading about Frank's life I felt I really got to understand him more through the eyes of his family. I came away feeling that he was like many fathers - rarely perfect - but loved and adored nonetheless.
on February 21, 2016
Good book; arrived on time & in excellent condition. Book is well-written and balanced in its viewpoints. A good read!
on August 11, 2015
I enjoyed this book very much, and especially enjoyed that it was from Tina's perspective, not some wannabe. I adored her Dad, and have since I was a little girl(I am 65) and my Italian American Mom made me listen to him on our Stereo, and told me how she waited on line to see him at the Paramount Theater in NY, when she was a teenager. I grew to love him as much as she did, over the years, and felt him to be a part of my life all through my life, all through his wonderful music. I still miss him terribly, and cried like he was a member of my family when he died. As Tina said in the book, he loved his fans, and they him, and he belonged to them in a way that may be hard for many to understand. He is of a genre that is no longer, as far as performers go. I am so thankful to be my age, for I got to appreciate the man while he was alive, and what a gift that was.