Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 19, 2016
Great trilogy!! Loved each one and I'm not a teen!!! Looking forward to Georgina writing more riding books!!
on February 13, 2014
Really enjoyed this story about the Hunter/Jumper world and junior riders. Georgina Bloomberg,an international Hunter competitor, really added a note of factual interest to this teen horse novels. Very entertaining.
on August 12, 2013
This book was amazing! I can't wait for the next one to come out! Great book for teen girls who have love for riding and horses!
on March 6, 2014
Thought the horse world would 'make it ' for me but still different values. I'd probably try again with a sequel because of the show scene but......
on July 12, 2013
I've been looking for a teen horse book and a new series to read. When I found out about this series I fell in love with it! Amazing!
on February 14, 2015
grand daughter loved
on May 30, 2013
It's nice to have a series involving horses for teenagers. Now when I want my horse fix this series is more appealing to me.
on June 7, 2013
Was a wonderful book I loved every bit of it. The way it was writen form a riders point of view was amazing
on March 26, 2012
I didn't like this one as much as The A Circuit. The characters annoyed me with the constant 'whatever' and I find the 'cousin Stacie' story-line to be unbelievable and pretty lame. I also didn't like the abrupt way it ended. I couldn't put down The A Circuit, but I had to force myself to finish My Favorite Mistake. Hopefully the next one will be better. Fitch buying Flame was a bit predictable, but it did make me feel sorry for Kate because it was just another example of the difference between her and him; ie: the haves and the have-nots.