Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
My First Body (My First (DK Publishing)) Board book – February 2, 2016
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An imaginative and interactive way to get children to learn. Bella --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world's leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House, formed on July 1, 2013. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 87 countries and in 62 languages, with offices in Delhi, London, Melbourne, Munich, New York, and Toronto. DK's aim is to inform, enrich, and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery, and parenting. DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers, and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the bestselling LEGO® books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series and Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Real photos.
2. Board book with lots of pages.
3. Instantly engaged and interested my 17 month old son - he flipped through it multiple times in one day and paused very contemplatively when looking into babies' faces.
4. For the most part, the pages are devoid of background or scenes so the animals themselves can be clearly seen.
5. Perfect size for my toddler's little hands.
6. Includes a lot more topics than expected: emotions, actions, senses, dressing for the seasons, counting, daily activities, etc.
1. The "line to vocab word" format does not seem to translate well for toddlers or babies. I don't think they get that it is pointing to something.
2. No hazel eyes represented.
3. Dark hair = photo of medium brown hair?
4. Light hair and straight hair both with image of blondish hair - should have used an Asian girl for straight hair instead for diversity .
5. Not convinced the baby facial expressions match their label - surprised and tired seemed flip-flopped.
Overall, I like the book and so does my son. Sure it could be improved upon, but it is the best I have found in a board book.