- Age Range: 4 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Lexile Measure: 560L (What's this?)
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Hyperion Books (August 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1423119495
- ISBN-13: 978-1423119494
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,778,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
My First Ghost Hardcover – August 7, 2012
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
About the Author
Maggie Miller and Michael Leviton are a pair of ghost enthusiasts who wrote their first picture book to help children build healthier relationships with their phantom friends. Maggie is a student living in Iowa City, Iowa. Michael is a musician and memoirist who once worked as a ghostwriter. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
Stephanie Buscema has worked on everything from comics and children's books to rock n' roll art and gallery exhibitions. She has also illustrated the picture booksPugs in a Bug,Name That Dog, andMaybe I'll Sleep in the Bathtub Tonight and Other Funny Bedtime Poems. You can see more of her art at www.stephaniebuscema.com.