$6.99 - $13.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
My First Sunglasses - Wayfarer by BIB-ON
- Let your child be the coolest kid around, rocking our classic, retro Wayfarer style sunglasses!
- Our sunglasses provide 100% protection from sun's damaging UV A and B rays.
- We listed many different sizes and styles of this ageless, Wayfarer sunglasses in one convenient listing, so you can shop for the whole family super easily!
- We tried to take the guess work out of purchasing the correct size sunglasses for your growing children. We listed clearly in each listing our detailed recommendations for proper size and age recommendations.
- BIB-ON products have your child covered!
Super Flexible Plastic Technology
Wayfarer Baby and Toddlers, 110mm, 115mm and 120mm:
These frames are all made from super flexible rubberized plastic material to withstand twisting and bending without breaking easily. We highly recommend these types of sunglasses for little ones who are learning to first wear sunglasses for maximum durability.
As the children grow older and no longer play rough with their sunglasses, the non-flexible, plastic resin frames are a better option, as they stay on better and look more mature and stylish.
My First Sunglasses by Ori Couture 125mm (4-10 Years):
Our new, Ori Couture, 125mm Kids line of sunglasses for ages 4-10 years now feature either a traditional, non-flexible plastic resin frames or super flexible silicone frames. They both come in crystal clear, high-end polarized lenses for your child to see through!
Our UV400 lenses are composite, safe, and impact resistant plastic lenses that provide 100% UV A and B protection. The TAC polarized lenses are the most durable and glare-free; however, the standard lenses also provide high clarity vision, protection from UV rays, and necessary shades so you can see better on a sunny day.
Unique BIB-ON Brand Product Features
Many Different Sizes to Choose From:
- Baby 110mm (0 and 1 Year) : Flexible frame.
- Toddler 115mm (1 and 2 Years) : Flexible frame, polarized lenses.
- Toddler 120mm (2 and 3 Years): Flexible frame.
- Kids 125mm (4-10 Years) : Non-flexible resin frame, and Super flexible Silicone frame.
True Value 2 Pack Sunglasses:
Many BIB-ON products are offered in 2 packs as a great way to save even more!
All of our sunglasses come with:
- A high quality microfiber pouch bag that you can use to carry and clean your sunglasses with.
The Perfect Fit Guide:
Children's face size and shape can vary greatly. Additionally, head size often doesn't correlate to face width as head size measures the temple dome circumference, well above the face. To purchase a perfectly fitting sunglasses for your child without actually trying them on first, we highly recommend trying the following before purchasing:
- Make a FITMENT TOOL by cutting out a cardboard box using the sunglasses size that corresponds to your child's age, using our pictured example shown above.
- Frame width = Arm length (for example, 110mm frame has 110mm long arms.)
- 110mm = 4 and 1/4 inches
- 115mm = 4 and 1/2 inches
- 120mm = 4 and 3/4 inches
- 125mm = 5 inches
- Please make sure the arms are not too long and stick out far behind the child's ears. This will make wearing them impossible in a stroller or in a car seat, as the sunglasses will pop off the baby's face.
- We also highly recommend buying snug fitting sunglasses, as they stay put much better on the face. Purchasing larger sunglasses "to grow into" often leads to ill-fitting sunglasses, which your child will refuse to wear.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06Y43B4PD
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 7, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* These Baby, Light Pink With Dots, Glasses Are Super Adorable. But, They Didn't Fit Perfect Immediately.
* They Have A Smooth Polyester (Type) Bag With A Tie To Store Them, Which I Think Is unnecessary. They Seem Indestructible.
* I Tried Twisting And Stepping On Them. They Don't Crack Or Lose Their Shape.
* The Lenses Are Tinted Dark In My Opinion. Great For Protection, But, They Freaked My 6 Month Old Grand-Daughter Out, The First Time I Put Them On Her. (See Pic).
* I Had To Play Peek-A-Boo To Get Her To Relax. She Did. She Wears Them Like A Champ Now.
* Either She Has The Tiniest Nose In The World Or The Bridge Of These Is A Bit Thick.
* They Are Rubberized Plastic, So They Don't Fit Snug Against Her Head Like I Thought They Would.
* She Sure Likes To Teeth On Them. And That's Okay. No Lose Parts.
* Now, There Are Lots Of Fantastic Qualities. UV Protection, Dust Protection, The Cutness Factor.... And I Adjusted To The Looseness.
* I Took An Elastic Head band (A Regular Eye Glasses Necklace Would Work I Think), I Sewed The Ends Of The Elastic Around The Ear Pieces In The Back (See Pic).
* Probably, I Shouldn't Have Had to, But, They Are Sunglasses She Needed. I Like How They Fit Her Now.
* They Are Adorable. She Loves The Outside. These Protect Her Blue Eyes. She's A Sun-Sneezer, Like me (A Real Thing, Google It). With These On, No Sneezing.
* Now, They Slip Over Her Head, Like A Headband, And Stay Firmly In Place. Because Of My Addition. I'm Not Disappointed.
* They Absolutely, Without A Doubt, Will Not Stay On Without Something To Hold Them In Place.
* They Would make A Lovely Photo Prop Like They Come Originally, But, If You Want Them To Stay On A Baby (Up To 2), Be Warned. They Won't.
* Another Thought: If You Don't Have Amazon Prime, Yet, I Recommend It. It's Free 2 Day Shipping By UPS Or Fed-Ex For All Prime Items. It Costs $99 A Year. They Offer A "30 Day Trial Period" But, The Trial Is 5 Day Shipping. I Just Paid My $99 At Checkout, And all my Prime Purchases Arrive in 2-3 Days. Also, There Are Products That I Couldn't Even Buy If I Wasn't A Prime Member. It Is A Solid Purchase If You Shop Amazon. Prime Pantry Is Included. Great Buys There As Well.
* If You Have Any Question, Click My Username And Email Me. I Will Answer.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.
I'm keeping them and replacing the screws as it isn't worth the hassle to return them and order another pair from another vendor. Details below.
One thing to watch out for is the two screws at the top holding the arms into the glasses frame. The screws aren't the best quality as there is a sharpness to them when you run your finger over it. They should have been smoothed out more like almost every other screw in the world. They still have a little sharpness to the edges where the screwdriver would be inserted. That cause concern for people who'll use this with baby's that are still fussy with things on their face and will grab at them.