FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Personal virtual trainer demonstrates moves, gives advice, and provides motivation
- Access almost 500 exercises for flexibility, cardio fitness, strength training and more
- Personalized goals let you chose length and frequency of program on a calendar
- Customize your environment and pick your favorite type of workout music
- Chart your progress with graphs over an extended period of time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Like Wii games? Are you sweating to Wii Fit but want to take it a step further? Get in shape with your own virtual personal trainer, Maya, in an accessible, convenient and intense fitness program customized to meet your needs.
My Fitness Coach is the latest in Nintendo's impressive line of games that prove video game entertainment can be both healthy and fun. Produced by UbiSoft exclusively for the Wii home game system, My Fitness Coach allows players to create, engage in and even track their very own fitness program.
My Fitness Coach begins by evaluating your current fitness level, and helping you set your fitness goal. Whether you strive for weight loss, core body strength, increased flexibility or something else, the Wii's unique interactivity will get you there. A virtual personal trainer named Maya will be on hand to not only give you valuable advice to help you exercise right, but will provide pep talks to help keep you motivated every step of the way. There are even graphical charting displays that allow you to watch yourself making progress as you go.
Enjoy Your Exercise Experience
With My Fitness Coach you can customize your experience by choosing your own exercise environment, and picking your favorite type of workout music. There are eight different environments to choose from, and seven different types of music, such as Hip Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance to name a few. There is even a Meditation Garden feature where you will be guided through stretching and yoga techniques to help keep you limber while you gain strength.
Nearly 500 Workouts Provide Loads of Fun
My Fitness Coach features almost 500 unique exercises to ensure that no two workouts will ever be quite the same. Whether you are in strength training for your upper body or lower body, or are just burning a few extra calories, by choosing your own workout calendar, length of program, and frequency of use you will achieve your goals at the pace that is right for you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received it yesterday and have done 2 workouts on it.
Things I like (There is no way that I will hit all the good features):
1. There was a very thorough fitness test when you first set up a profile. I wish Wii Fit had something this comprehensive.
2. Maya, the coach, is a pleasure to work out with. She has a pleasing voice. She asks how you felt during a segment of the workout. The choices are No Sweat, I Was Working Hard, and I Couldn't Keep Up. If you choose the first or the third answer, Maya promises to adjust that segment the next time she presents it during a workout.
3. I like being able to change the environment that Maya leads the workout from and I like that the view of Maya changes during the workout.
4. You can incorporate other equipment into the workout. I happened to have an unused step, some weights and a stability ball stored in the basement. Neither of the workouts I did so far used the stability ball.
5. I still use the advanced step program on the Wii Fit but it is the same every time and the step is so low. With this I am able to use a real step and adjust it to the height I want to get the best workout.
6. The routines scroll across the bottom so I can see how much is left of the current routine and which routine is coming up next.
7. The tutorial feature was a necessity for me. When Maya started a routine that wasn't clear to me I selected the tutorial. Maya explained how to do it. It repeats until I select Resume. Then Maya restarts the routine.
8. A workout DVD repeats the same workout every time. This game is dynamic. I need that kind of variety.
Things I didn't like:
1. I don't have a large space to work out in. I needed to have the step in a place where there was sufficient space to do the step routines but I also needed enough space to perform the non-step aerobic routines. I banged into a couch a few times. I think I'll be able to work this out after a few workouts.
2. This is probably related to my lack of space but I think I would prefer that it stick to the equipment for a longer time. It used the step, then it didn't, then it did again, and so on. On the other hand, not doing that may interfere with the randomness of the workouts and that would be a bad thing.
I had 2 good workouts and definitely recommend this game as long as you have read the description and understand what you are getting.
I am two weeks in to using this and I LOVE IT. I walk away feeling refreshed and totally pumped. I am sore the next day which means something is working! The best part though is I am eager to workout again the next day. I have found that for me the Flexibility training is amazing. I try to do 45 minutes a day 3 times a week in Flexibility and the other 2 days I will do either 45 mins of Yoga or Upper/Lower Body training. The "trainer" is great, has a soft voice that is in NO way judgmental or harsh and the music is very nice. The location choices are a nice perk, too.
My one complaint was in the initial setup I did not have a flexible tape measure so I skipped the arm, chest, hip measurements thinking I would go back when I got one. However, I cannot edit that screen in any way which upsets me because I would like to track it in the software. Same goes for weight. Perhaps they will ask for a new update, but so far it hasn't. I'd like to see a weight lower than when I started (because it has dropped!) and also because I think that would motivate me even more to see the changes on the screen. If these edits are every possible this would be a 5-star program, hands down.
If you are like me and want an at-home, intense workout that will keep you motivated then I highly recommend this product. And thank you to the creators!
*UPDATE* - I knew that there must be a way to edit the weight info! This weekend as I logged into the program it wanted to do a "Progress Report" where it had me do all the initial steps again: Weight, Biceps/Waist/Hips/Thigh measurements, jumping jacks, squats, heart rate, etc. I was able to track my new info (4 lbs down!) and it let me know we will do that again in two weeks. So, if you don't get to enter info the first time around, no worries! You will enter your progress every two weeks. This is a must purchase for anyone wanting to exercise in the comfort of their own home. I love this program!