Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

VINE VOICEon July 30, 2014
Got this for my 18 month old daughter for Valentine's Day last year and she liked it because she loves Elmo. I love the board book format because it's very sturdy and I don't have to worry about her ripping the pages. The story is cute and she really loved the felt textured Elmo on each set of pages. The illustrations are bright and engaging and she loves pointing out all the characters. Giving it 4 stars because the dialogue between the characters is too wordy for kids under 2 or 3 and doesn't really hold their attention. Overall, it is a cute Valentine's day book for a Sesame Street/Elmo fan.
on May 2, 2017
So sweet ! Perfect Valentine's Day gift for a little one. My grand daughter loved it. Who doesn't love Elmo ❣️❣️❣️
I purchased this for my granddaughter for Valentines Day. She loves Elmo so this was hit with her.
on February 12, 2018
I bought this for my one year old grandson last year for Valentines Day. He still loves his fuzzy elmo book. He is going through an Elmo phase but one year later and it's still one of his favorites.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 25, 2017
This is such a cute book, and lately is had been hard to find seseame items in stores so I was happy to find this book.
on August 31, 2017
Cute book for toddlers. Elmo is fuzzy on each page.
on February 12, 2018
What can I say? Colorful and the texture is fun. Story simple but it is for a baby so it works as intended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 6, 2016
I can't imagine buying children books without them having some interactive piece on them, whether it is a mirror or texture or flaps. This is a colorful book that the baby loves to grab and play with.
on April 4, 2017
This is such a cute book! Great for Valentines day!
on February 2, 2018
My son loves this book! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!