- Paperback: 157 pages
- Publisher: Fireside; Totally Revised and Updated edition (December 5, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671471953
- ISBN-13: 978-0671471958
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,923,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
My Game and Yours Paperback – December 5, 1983
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He delves into every aspect of the mental side of golf and provides detailed, practical advice on how to approach the game with the right frame of mind. He takes you through the entire process, from when you wake up in the morning of a round to your last putt. All of this is illustrated with anecdotes from his own career.
If I could give this book ten stars, I would. Read it. Study it. Apply the advice. You cannot fail to improve.