Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 20, 2012
This is a great set of movies. The friendship of Veda and Thomas J.is the storyline behind my girl 1 She is the daughter of Dan Akroyd who plays a funeral director. Jamie Lee Curtis comes into the picture as a makeup artist.They soon become a couple.
Veda and Thomas J are best friends. Spend alot of time together. One day he is stung by many many bees and tragically does not survive. Veda is lost without her best friend.
She also has a crush of her teacher and deides to take an adult writing class, The other classmates sometimes make fun of the 11 year old who write her own style of poetry.During the movie Veda also thinks she is "dying" and visits the doctor all the time. She also becomes a "WOMAN: during the movies getting her first period.The little girl is growing up.

My Girl 2 is minus Thomas J. but all the others are in the new movie. Veda decides to go and find about her mom, doing all the research and traveling She is successful in her journey.
Back at home dan and jamie Lee are expecting their first child together.

You really have to see the 2 movies in order to enjoy both.
on February 3, 2013
How can you not fall in love with this story of childhood and coming of age? How can you not like names like "Veda Sultanfuss" and "Thomas J"? How can you not like such sure knowledge about getting married as: "When you get old, you just have to"? and lines like, "Veda, if you don't marry Mr. Bixler, would you think of me?"

My Girl gives a gentle and not-too-sweet message about not only the loss of innocence but of friends as well. It is not heavy-handed in any way. It appeals to the viewer's heart without trying to force the issue and makes you laugh along the way, too. There is simple good humor here and a good ending.

My Girl 2 takes up where the first movie leaves off, though it is a little hard to recapture the spirit of the original. This is still a very watchable and enjoyable movie, with some of the original humor and tenderness exhibited, as Veda searches for and finds someone who knew her deceased mother, whom she never knew, and her first teenaged love.

Get this pair of movies, at a price you can't beat, and cry, laugh, and have fun!
on August 15, 2016
This was a great deal to find this double feature of My Girl. We have watched these movies several times and it reminded us of our childhood days when life was fun and much easier than the way growing up is today.
on January 16, 2018
Great double feature for a cheap price, perfect gift for any boy or girl growing up.
on March 16, 2017
Great deal!
on August 31, 2017
Good movie
on November 10, 2015
My Girl has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl and I have finally added it to my collection. Such a wonderful family movie and both in one case for $5 with fast shipping. Can't beat that! Was quite a nice surprise waiting on my front porch on this cloudy day 😍
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2017
As expected
on August 2, 2017
GOOD
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 5, 2017
My girls love both movies