- File Size: 975 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bright Girl Books; 3 edition (July 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073WGPZ4X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #552,163 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
My Imaginary Ex Chic Manila 2017 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 138 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to My Imaginary Ex Chic Manila 2017
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The story falls under the Friends to lovers trope, which I happen to love.
- MC & LI has an imaginary past, which I'm not usually into, but that was not the case for this one.
- There were supporting characters that I wanted to get to know more, Kimmy (a.k.a. the antagonist) included (and so I can't wait to read Love Your Frenemies)
- The character development for both Zack and Jasmine was spot on!
My Imaginary Ex by Mina V. Esguerra might have been a little too short for others, but it certainly did it's job for me. I loved how well-invested I was all throughout the book, and I actually fell deeply in love with both Jasmine and Zack. Just in under 120 pages, Ms. Mina was able to make me swoon, tear up (just a bit), and root for her story enough to read it in one sitting. Easily a well-recommended 5-star read from me! :)