Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 22, 2016
It was God who had me read this. I was going to save it on my Kindle for later. When it wouldn't go to the cloud I read it. It was the reassurance of what God told me last week. """All I need is him. """Clearly I heard this as I was searching for my phone. Last week I saw an Angel who told me """ Yes, It will be all right.""" Reading this book confirmed that God was speaking to me. My granddaughter (12) Elyssa died and went to Heaven July 31,2015. We had a special bond. I miss her with all my being. I wasn't sure how to go on without her. Now I know, what I really knew all along. She is in a better place and she wouldn't want to come back. Thank You!!!
on July 23, 2016
WOW! This book was so good. It was the best I have ever read on this subject. Marvin J Besteman, was truly a spiritual gifted man. I felt his story as I read each chapter from beginning to end. He made me feel like I was there with him seeing all of the wonderful, glory, and beautiful gates of heaven. It will uplift your spirit as you think of your love ones who are now in Heaven. I have read many many books, this one was he best for me. I came across this book after losing my mother, last year.

I highly recommend this book.
on January 1, 2014
My Journey to Heaven is such an uplifting and comforting book. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has lost a loved one. The part of the book that touched me the most was the wondrous sight of so many precious babies that the author caught a glimpse of during his spectacular time spent at Heaven's Gate.

If anyone reading this review has lost a child, please give yourself a gift--and purchase this book. I assure you that you will find comfort knowing that your baby is safely in heaven, and you will hold that child in your arms again someday. For anyone who may be thinking that this cannot be true--perhaps, because your child was aborted, PLEASE know, your baby is safe and alive in heaven. You will be reunited when your earthly mission is over.

The author, Marvin J. Besteman, saw many loved ones and friends during his journey to heaven. I love the way he describes the sights and sounds, and the many details he shares from his experience. I'm thankful he was given the chance to share what he saw and heard while there in front of the gate of heaven.

God is good. God is merciful, and His truth endures to all generations.
on January 30, 2014
This is great look at one man's journey to heaven and what he experienced their. It is a wondrous account of heaven what Besteman saw and who he saw. It is a lot to wrap your mind around if you are not a believer. If you believe then you know that this version of heaven or something close is what it is like but you also know that words human words can not describe heaven accurately or majestically. I am so glad that Besteman came back to write this book and share his experience. You can see GODS hand directing him in the directions he is supposed to go. He was truly blessed to have this experience and to be sent back by GOD to be used as his instrument to spread the word about heaven. This book sent chills up my spine it had a huge impact on me. I would recommend this book to everyone to read it is a very important book. Spiritual and beautiful, amazing and happy and touching and very truthful. Read this book you will not be sorry.

Papa Place
on October 28, 2016
Marv writes a very personal story which invites us to know we have a beautiful & welcoming place waiting after our earth journey, where Love is present, knowledge is immediate & vision is far better than on earth. Marv's journey changed his life & reading about his journey may change our lives. I could not put this book down. As I was finishing, I received news of a beautiful 21 year old girl who we treasure, being senselessly murdered. The timing of reading this book now seems remarkable. It happened as a result of reading Sai Baba, Man of Miracles. I am grateful for reading this book, as I feel comforted by Marv's retelling of his Spiritual Journey & his eagerness to return. O1212012 Interesting Departure Numbers.........
on December 22, 2014
I would have liked to give this book five stars simply for its sincerity, but I can't. Nevertheless, it's a good read--I've read it twice.

What I liked:

1) It has good structure: logical beginning, middle, and end.
2) He speaks from his heart.
3) His account of Heaven is entirely scriptural.
4) He explains why he wrote the book.
5) He weaves the story of his life throughout his account, which gives context.

What I didn't like:

1) Editing could be better. Some sentences are structured awkwardly, and the editor made silly slips, like using "pour" when it should be "pore."

Regardless, if you have lost a loved one, particularly a child, you will find Mr. Besteman's account of his trip to Heaven very interesting, even comforting.
on March 13, 2014
It took me awhile to get into this book, but I kept coming back! It was the personal story that drew me further and further into the book's pages. I

I am a lifelong Catholic with two degrees in theology and this book resonates with what I know of heaven from Scripture and Catholic teaching over the centuries! Just finished a book discussion of Where to From Here by Brian Grogan and these two works mesh nicely - one the theory and teaching about heaven, the other the personal experience of the heavenly realm!

God's abounding love for us will bring each of us home - somehow - and we will leave that up to God's infinite wisdom!
on February 5, 2018
This book has obviously inspired many readers, but to me it read as mostly an autobiography with a few inserts of what he saw during his NDE. I, myself had an NDE but did not get to see much of heaven. I did feel the indescribable love and acceptance unlike anything on this planet. In search of others I have read some astounding, beautiful, tear inducing stories in books that I cherish, including authors Dr. Raymond Moody and Dr. Brian Weiss. Many others as well. I'm sure this book served God's purpose but there are many more, with more to offer.
on January 3, 2014
I have been reading a chapter per day of this book to the seniors who join me for "Bible Reading." All of us living in an assisted living facility, and when I heard several residents lamenting the fact they could no longer read their Bibles. I began reading it to them every day -- sometimes twice per day. One of the nurses suggested this book, so I purchased it. All of us know our arrival in heaven is quickly approaching. This book, "My Journey to Heaven: What I Saw and How It Changed My Life," has brought all of us such comfort and peace. I cannot recommend this book as highly as I would like because I am limited to five stars, but it deserves so much more. If you ever wondered what heaven will be like, you need to read this book. You will be filled with such joy. Also, if you have lost a child or any other beloved family member, then you definitely need to read this book.
on July 5, 2015
I SO enjoyed this book. It helped me have some peace after losing my sweet mother in which I helped my sister take care of for 26 years. She was a very special, loving and caring mother who's smile not only on her face but in her eyes would light up a room. She had a massive stroke at the age of 36 and many after that. She had very little speech for 32 years but her smile spoke volumes. God showed us his miracles through her in those 32 years with all she had gone through. Only given 10% chance to live, on many occasions, but He had other plans for her. Seeing all she would go through and still be smiling and never complaining and always loving Jesus. Our God is an awesome God. Thank you for this book. It gives me comfort in knowing she is, walking on her own, smiling, talking non stop, I'm sure....brings tears to my eyes. Peace to my heart. Thanks again for sharing your visit to the gates.