Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 19, 2010
I meant to buy this album last Christmas to get "Baby It's Cold Outside"...I LOVE that song! The rest of the songs are just wonderful and my second favorite is "Rudolph.." with Dean changing it up calling Rudolph "Rudy"! I was going to buy the CD but decided to download the album since it was so much cheaper that way. LOVE IT!!!
on September 11, 2011
I was at my wife's office Christmas Party [in a hotel banquet room full of her knife wielding co-workers] when Dean Martin's voice appeared on the sound system loudspeaker. He sang "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" in a comical super-smooth delivery. It was so smooth and so cool that my anti-schmaltz radar crashed for several hours.
I realized why Dino was great.
on December 16, 2016
GREAT MEMORIES !!
on January 4, 2012
I love Christmas music. I have over 25 CD's of Christmas music... everything from Christmas at the Vatican to A Charlie Brown Christmas. This CD easily ranks in my top 5 for terrific background music, especially if you are having guests over. It starts out slightly off-kilter, but then two or three songs in you are being swept up in a Dean Martin Christmas. You can almost feel the fireplace he must be singing in front of... and taste the eggnog he is surely drinking. Terrific compilation CD, highly recommended.
on November 5, 2012
Maybe only the somewhat dated sound. But what else would you expect from an album from a dead crooner. My kids (teenagers) love Dean Martin and asked that I add to our collection. This is a really nice holiday album with a lot of the standard favorites. Since we've watched Dean Martin's variety show on DVD (really good) I can picture him in my mind--that at time sly, humorous delivery. He never took anything too seriously.
on January 22, 2013
Not only does he have a lovely voice, he is comfortable to listen to: sining stands and a couple I never heard before. Some I never heard before, some he phrased in such a way that I "heard" the standard like the first time. Hearing Martin sing is like spending an evening relaxing with a dear friend. He has the most natural and relax style.
on February 9, 2015
Outstandingly!!! Dino does Christmas with warmth that surrounds you and hugs you, and will not let you go (you don't want him to,let you go, either)!!!
on January 22, 2017
HIS VOICE IS OUTSTANDING-GOOD SELECTION OF TUNES-JUST A GOOD X-MAS ALBUM
on January 2, 2013
If you are a Dean Martin fan looking for a good Christmas album, this has all the familiar ones. There are also at least one if not more songs that are "duets" of sorts - living celebrities singing in harmony with old recordings of Dino. They aren't bad but seem out of place to me. Still, it's a good collection.
on August 16, 2014