Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on June 8, 2012
This second installment of the sex o gram saga was, if I dare say it, even better than the first. You see a little more of Nikki's life outside of her jobs. Such as the lock-in and how she knows and interacts with the owner. She has a budding relationship (although she won't call it one but it's going that way). Best of all, Nikki now has a business partner named Penny a beautiful blonde who Nikki met at one of her other jobs.
Penny's character is developed well going from the shy innocent girl to the unabashed promiscuous slut needed to assist Nilkki with clients. This made #2 even better. Especially the lesbian acts that are well written with feeling instead or just satisfying some urges. These two books have helped me reduce my squeamishness over reading sex scenes by people of the same gender. Excellent book and hopefully #3 comes soon.
on August 12, 2017
All of her books are really Awesome. I couldn't stop reading this one. So I went back and got them all and I finished all in 4 days. Let me know when she write anymore. AWESOME THANKS
on February 16, 2012
Ok, so I have read both books 1 & 2 and being an avid erotica reader(no shame here) I must say these books were awesome. most women wish they had the guts to do this and reading about it makes it sort of happen. I loved this book especially, Penny was nice and innocent in the begging and totally turns into the perfect slut. I dont write reviews much but i recommend this and heck its only $0.99 no harm no foul! Cant wait till book 3!
on March 3, 2013
Book 1 was impressive. Often, a second book might disappoint. Not in this case.

If anything, Book 2 is even better. The prose flows beautifully and every word counts. The action is succinctly described. Nikki has great economy with words and gets straight to the point: Hot, Hot, HOT!! Yes, the stories are extremely hot and Book 2 offers outstanding value for money. Highly recommended. Looking forward to Book 3!
GREAT READ!!!
on March 24, 2013
This book was alright I think the first one was much better. It took me for ever to read this one just wasn't into it like the first book. I don't think I will be purchasing the third book,I don't know we'll see I will have to read all the reviews before I purchase the third book when I start a big I like to read it all the way through especially if it's more parts. I hope book three is good.
on October 24, 2016
On to book 3. Amazon says I have to add 11 more words. Thank you very much Nikki! You're the best!
on January 22, 2014
I like the sequel but feel that the first book was the best
read so far. I like that they have came with a new character to add to the novel but feel like this novel should have been longer and I felt the first was more graphic and detailed oriented.
on July 31, 2015
Books one and two were so hot and sexy. I read both in one day. I need a friend like Nikki in my life.
on March 8, 2015
Each story had drawn me in and I kept wanting more! Definitely would read this again and the others written!