Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.99 shipping
+ $9.61 shipping
My Little Pony G3: Celebration Castle Playset with Music, Lights and Baby Pony Pink Sunsparkle
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RETIRED Generation 3 My Little Pony: Celebration Castle with Baby Pony Pink Sunsparkle.
- Playset includes: Pink Sunsparkle pony figure + accessories.
- Celebration Castle Includes: Working elevator, hot air balloon, spinning dance floor, hair styling vanity, toybox, kitchen, bedroom, front door that lights up and plays music.
- Magnetic playset features can be activated by any My Little Pony figure that contains a magnet in the foot.
- Castle accessories include: 2 Turrets, crown, heart arch, rounded arch, moat, 2 balconies, staircase, stove, bed, comb, brush, wardrobe, hanger, tutu, 2 plates, 2 tea cups, 2 forks, tea pot & more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
There are a lot of stickers for this. If you're buying this as a Christmas gift, you may want to assemble this the night before and grab your superglue because most of the "snap on" attachments just fall off. Superglue worked for us even though we find it to be a tacky alternative to the toy being made properly in the fist place.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
celebration castle is a g3 my little pony playset. the ponies used to hold celebrations here.it is a wonderful addition to any pony collection and rare nowadays,too.Published on November 8, 2013 by red8089
The toy is fun to put your MLP's in but the elevator is hard to "operate." The toy is fun but some "Parent Assembly" is required. Read morePublished on November 13, 2008
This is lots of fun for little girls into ponys..my daughter who is 7 got this toy but she just didnt really care for the ponys but my 4 year old daughter thinks its the best thing... Read morePublished on March 21, 2007 by T. Roesler
This castle has too many parts and when you do put the parts in place (i.e. balconies) one little bump and they come off. Read morePublished on March 26, 2006 by Grwrn
We bought the Celebration Castle, Cotton Candy Cafe, and Jewelry box for our 3 year old for Christmas. Parts continually fall off all three as other reviewers have noted. Read morePublished on January 30, 2006 by Laura
Ok, I read the reviews before I bought this item for my 3 year old and I thought well what the heck. Well they were right - the crown is flimsy and will not stay together. Read morePublished on January 11, 2006 by Troy Lunger
I'd be very willing to pay a few extra dollars to have a pony castle that wasn't a cheap piece of junk. Why, why, can't they make decent toys? Read morePublished on January 10, 2006 by L. Aucoin
My 3 yr. old daughter received this as a gift for Christmas from relatives. It's without a doubt the most cheaply made toy she has EVER owned. How bad was it? Read morePublished on January 6, 2006 by C. Howard