Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 12, 2016
i got this for my niece, she loves watching my little pony. i asked her what she wanted and she said she's been watching my little pony equestria girls, and she loves to have one of the dolls/ponies. She chose fluttershy. I asked her sister what she wanted and i got her Rarity. These dolls are super cute. My nieces loved them so much. they kept thanking me over and over again. Their friends loved the dolls too and they kept asking my nieces where they got them from. It makes very happy that my nieces are happy and one of the things i love to do is spoiling them. these dolls were very affordable. they shipped very fast in a good box. no damage was to the box. the dolls shoes are removable. their hairs are very long. and fluttershy has a brush.
on June 22, 2014
This purchase was a gift for young my daughter who is a huge MLP and Equestria Girls fan. The product looks nice, and is a great replica in its physical appearance to the Fluttershy as seen in the Equestria Girls movie. However, the product has an overall flimsy and cheap feel about it, unlike the pony dolls that Hasbro makes to match the MLP friendship is magic show. The implications of that poor construction manifested itself within a couple weeks when my tiny toddler, not even 2 years old, pulled one of the legs off with the slightest movement. Now when I say tiny, I mean it. She barley weighed in at 20 pounds when this happened. So, I'm thinking "it must be so easy to pull them off because they must pop right back on without a problem, right? WRONG. I had to get a pair of pliers and squash and re-shape the ball joint and make it flat so I could shove it back in.
My other issue is the feet - there are none. The boots you see snap on a ball at the end of each leg. What the heck?
Since my daughter does like it and it looks fine on the outside (unless you consider the no-feet issue), I'm giving 2 stars instead one. This doll should only be considered for purchase by the most rabid of the Equestria Girls movie.
on June 11, 2014
If you're daughter simply MUST have these dolls, then I've discovered a quick & easy fix to the boot problem. Take about 2 inches of fabric medical tape and wrap her ankles as if they're socks. The tape makes the legs a bit thicker providing the friction necessary to keep the boots on. Works great and with the boots on, you can't even see the tape. THAT being said, I gotta say it's pretty lame that they sell toy with such an obvious flaw. Don't they test this stuff before they sell it??? My guess is they don't care, because they know you'll buy it anyway. Grrrrr.....
on January 27, 2014
My girls love My Little Pony and I thought these would be a great present for them. The only downside is if their legs pop out, it is impossible to pop them back in. I have tried everything and the leg just won't go back on. Of course most kids might not be as rough on them as my youngest daughter is.
5 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2013
Alright, so this doll deserves 5 stars because it arrived perfectly on time and is durable (my daughter takes it in the tub and pretty much everywhere she goes.) I would just say that we also bought the Rainbow Dash Hairstyling Doll for the same price as this doll and my daughter was so jealous that it was given to her cousin. All of the girls agreed that the Rainbow Dash doll is the coolest- so if you are only going to buy one, I would look at that one first.
on May 17, 2014
Bought Fluttershy, just because, for my 12 year old grand daughter.We watch the pony movies in my room and she tells me about them so when I see one she does not have, and the price is right I buy it.
I like Amazon because they offer a wide spectrum of things,and stand behind their goods.
not to mention shipping wrapping etc is well done and on time.
on January 2, 2014
We ordered two of these dolls for our kids for Christmas. The leg came off the other doll when my daughter was trying to take the shoe off and it won't go back on. I found out after we purchased them that the legs coming off is a common problem. Hopefully this doll won't have the same problem. Other than worrying about her leg, this doll is very cute and looks exactly as pictured. My daughter is very happy with it.
on December 25, 2013
I had to buy Fluttershy, as it's my daughters favorite. I also bought Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. Fluttershy does not come with many accessories, just the brush and wings. Her outfit is basically a skirt, as the shirt part is painted on. The painting on her face does look better in person though, than it does online. Her hair is not silky like Rarity and Twilight Sparkles. It's very neon looking, almost garishly pink. And it tangles! When you brush out the tangles, you lose a lot of hair. Her hair is now in a braided pony tail, because we don't want it to all fall out! I'm hoping to replace her with the deluxe version eventually. But for the start, just to have them to play with she works!
on November 25, 2016
This doll that I received a few years ago for my best friend's birthday is beyond adorable, she looks quite appealing and that it was a perfect order for my best friend that happens to love My Little Pony.
on April 25, 2014
The legs on these Equestria Girls dolls break and they break easily. Once the legs comes off, it does not go back on.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.