Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on April 18, 2016
We're huge fans of Equestria Girl dolls in our home as I have 2 girls, aged 10 and 6. I feel they are age appropriate for almost any age beginning at age 5.

The Good: The quality is fantastic, and as we have had this doll for some time now, it has held up great and is still in great condition. The value is great for getting so many accessories. A change of clothes and shoes, wings, brush, purse, earrings, stickers, and hair clip are great additions. The arms bend at the elbows, and the legs at the knee, which makes this doll very versatile.

The Bad: As others have mentioned, this particular doll does not have real feet. Right about the mid-calf they turn into a little ball which snap into the shoes. While, overall, this isn't a huge issue, it does make the doll "weird." It looks downright odd when the boots are taken off, and both my daughters think it looks strange. Although they still have no problem playing with them. They would prefer for them to have real feet as other Equestria Girl dolls do. I'm unsure why there are two different kinds of Equestria Girl dolls. One has feet, the other have these strange half-calf things. This is the reason for not giving a full 5 stars. An additional note, the hair clips always get to the point where they are unusable and too tangled. This isn't exactly the manufacturers fault, it's just incredibly difficult to keep it looking nice and straight. We have many of these clips, and they usually don't last very long.

The Honest: I will continue buying Equestria Girl dolls because they are fun and high quality. While I dislike the "no feet" issue, it will not hinder me from continuing to buy them.
on July 27, 2013
I love and collect Monster High dolls but when I saw these Equestria Girls, I was intrigued. I bought Fluttershy and Rarity and fell in love with them in person. These dolls are so cute and pretty! They're about 3 inches shorter than Monster High dolls, but I don't mind. I just wish that all of the Equestria Girls had jointed elbows and knees, not just the deluxe ones. I love Fluttershy's coloring and light blue dress. It's really cute how all of the dolls have a long piece of hair sticking out of the rest of their hair to simulate a tail. I actually thought they had tails at first until I saw that the long piece of hair was attached to their heads. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing and buying more Equestria Girls!
on February 3, 2016
Let me just say that this doll is beautiful and comes with lovely accessories that my daughter loved until she found the shoe/foot situation. She had a fit about the doll not having bare feet or having the ability to take off the shoes without removing the whole foot. Many of the other dolls in this series have bare feet and shoes and dresses are interchangeable. I will be saying the same about two others that I got for her 5th birthday. I just think it's in poor taste for the company to change the style and performance and it certainly put a huge damper on an excited 5 year old a birthday. We had a horrible learning experience about the whole situation and I can only encourage consumers to read the reviews carefully no matter what they are buying. Of course we should be appreciative of any gift and understand that we can't control everything but a consistent set is not too much to ask. Nothing is worse than watching your child become upset over a minor technicality that could have been changed by being consistent.
on December 9, 2014
This is the best doll I ever bought, it comes in good packaging, the doll looks original, has it's original hair and tail color. It is pink, the body is yellow, and she has a butterfly cutie mark on her left eye. She comes with a light aqua Tutu styled dress, and purple wedge style butterfly shoes, her accessories include a pair of plastic wings, a pink fancy hi-lo hem dress with a yellow butterfly on it, a pair of aqua butterfly knee high shoes, and a hairpiece that's clip on. Also includes stickers and a card.
on February 13, 2014
My granddaughter asked for this doll for Valentine's Day. It arrived and it is just beautiful! The colors are vivid but yet soft at the same time. There are so many accessories that came with the doll- the shoes and boots are so cute! The wings add an additional whimsy to the set. The tiny pony-like ears poking through her hair just make her even cuter. My granddaughter has collected My Little Ponies through the years and I am glad that they have introduced an addition to this line. She is a little older now but can still enjoy MLP products that are a little more "growny." Nice find!
on December 6, 2016
Perfect gift for my 10 year old.
on December 15, 2013
My little girls love these dolls but as a parent you need to know that you will be asked over and over to put the wings on the doll (b/c they don't stay on very well) and to change the boots. The boots take a lot of muscle to pull off and put on. I have a hard time doing it. They click into place.

And it is very bizarre that they don't have actual feet. They just have little knobs at the end of peg legs that snap into the boots. It's kinda shocking when your not expecting it.
on October 22, 2014
The boots are part of the legs. So if you lose a boot, you've lost half a leg. I still have to give 4 stars because even though I wouldn't have bought it if I knew that, my kid loves them, including the one that's missing half a leg that I don't throw away because I look at it less as a broken toy that was a waste of my money and more like a young girl's introduction to diversity.
on March 28, 2015
a must for any little girl who is into My Little Pony Equestria Girls. a big hit with my 8 year old. the arms and legs have joints so that the doll can be moved around whilst playing. boots are a bit tricky to change over, but she soon got the hang of it.
on November 4, 2013
My daughter was looking forward to this toy so much but within 24 hours of purchase, the Velcro gave way. When I checked, I realized that the stitching was very crude. She was so distraught and had been looking forward to this piece for a while - I do not understand why there is not much QC going into the production of these toys? It is all well and good to get something that excites a child but how about getting good work done on the toys so they last a little longer and not for just 24 hours? With the Rainbow Dash doll she has, the shoes come off so easily!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.