Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on January 10, 2014
My granddaughter, age 8, requested this for Christmas. I knew nothing about it, but she has enjoyed it very much. I will let her words speak for themselves.

Dear grandma,
I heard you had to say something on Amazon or something so here I am to tell you about what I do with them. I usually play like how the episodes are with nightmare moon's evil return, her transformation back into princess Luna, how Twilight sparkle learned about friendship, how they turned Discord to stone, then they made him use his magic for good or reformed him and at last her roll being princess Twilight sparkle. Well that's it for today!
on August 17, 2012
I received the 12 pony collection set recently and was pleasantly surprised. The figures were very well presented in a display box with each having their own card describing the character. I immediately removed the figures and had a look at them and afterward found it incredibly simple to reinsert the ponies into their original packaging in order to display the figures. Although the figures and their cards had minor inaccuracies as to their looks and styles, I found these flaws to be minor and in no way disrupted from the functionality of the set, which was to make the characters easily recognizable to the fans. I enjoyed the special edition ponies as well, which even though none of the six have been in any of the shows (to date), they each represent an "alternate" of the members of the mane six.
Overall, I believe this is a perfect addition to any collection, whether it be for a collector, a child, or your average Brony. Affordable and fun, definitely worth buying.
on April 2, 2014
My daughter's obsessed with My Little Pony! She picked this out online herself. (She is only 5!) It was a great price. I loved the variety and that each pony came with a card. Describing each pony's name, cutie mark, personality! (Im embarassed to admit I know what a cutie mark is!) But she is happy!
on March 9, 2014
I got these for my 9 year old niece and she loves them, despite their flaws. However, as other reviews have mentioned, the paint jobs are poorly done, and the molds used do not yield themselves to accurate representations of what each pony looks like on the show. For the price ($35 for 12 ponies, or $2.69 each) it's not that bad, but for a Hasbro product I would think they might of at least tried to do better with the paint jobs. I gave them 4 stars because of their functionality, they seem pretty durable, and you can have hours of play with all the different ponies (which includes the main 6 characters). However, I would not recommend this set for a collector who wants to display the ponies.
on February 22, 2015
I liked having this option for getting the Mane 6 as opposed to buying endless blind bags hoping to get lucky. Also liked getting the other characters and the character cards they come with are a nice touch.
on April 21, 2012
I got this as a gift for a couple of My Little Pony fans, and they absolutely loved them! They had been trying to collect each of the ponies for some time, but were still missing quite a few. Of course, this package comes with the 12 ponies, (six of them special edition) as well as a 2 sided card behind each figurine that has the name, picture of the character on it, and as a description of that pony. They like having the collector's cards as well. It would have been great if I could have found this set with the ponies having brushable hair like some of the larger ones, but these fans didn't seem to mind one bit that it was all completely hard plastic. The ponies are really cute, and I was so glad to have found this on Amazon!
on August 21, 2013
My daughter wanted a My Little Pony birthday cake. I looked at other MLP theme cakes and was not really happy with what I found, mostly airbrushed background color and one or two figures. The ponies in this collection are small and all formed plastic so no mane and tail hair to get caught in the frosting. There were enough figures in here that I did not have to make a lot of decoration to fill up the space on top of the cake, it had ponies prancing all over the top. She loved it and gave away some of the figures to her party guests. A little pricey for topping a cake, but I could not have bought the same size cake for less at the bakery and she gets to play with the ponies afterwards.
on August 7, 2012
these are really neat, although I think these are more for collecting rather than playing with. My fourteen year old daughter wanted these and was going to give half of them to her 4 year old sister for her birthday. She changed her mind noticing that the heads of the ponies come off easily. So I bought some bigger ones and made them from her older sister. I think thirty dollars was a little pricey After I opened the box and saw how small they were. That was my bad though since I did not look at the product details I took the word of my fourteen year old. By the way she loves them and is starting a collection of the smaller ones so money was not wasted.
on February 18, 2013
I got my daughter a couple of My Little Pony playsets at a garage sale, but we needed ponies--little ponies. These fit the bill. She loves looking at the trading cards (?) that come with them and give each pony's stats.

Now personally, I don't get the appeal of the whole pony thing (we don't get HUB so I dunno)...but then again, i am not 5. I am basing my excellent review on how they appeal to that section of the population.
on February 9, 2013
Great product and enough to share when playing with friends!!!! Love it! Great size they use them on their princess dollhouse and with the carriages! They play with them over and over again. Really recomend these!